+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

@DCarr8: Champ has to defend his belt. I'll be there with my GMEN when WE do #nyg

This is still one of my favorite tweets........

get goosebumps hearing that
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Re: @DCarr8: Champ has to defend his belt. I'll be there with my GMEN when WE do #nyg

carr is the best backup QB..you hope he continues to not be needed but have confidence in him if we do

Re: @DCarr8: Champ has to defend his belt. I'll be there with my GMEN when WE do #nyg

looks like several of these guys aredoubling down onTucks "danasty" comments!

i love the attitude! the G-Men are gonna be tough to handle for everyone!

[quote user="BigBlue1971"]

looks like several of these guys are*doubling down on*Tucks "danasty" comments!*

i love the attitude!* the G-Men are gonna be tough to handle for everyone!

[/quote]If we can stay healthy. Not even to preseason games yet and already 3 guys with major injuries
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Veteran

Backup QB's usually end up becoming decent coordinators and coaches. Since they are rarely on the field - they get to study the opposing teams defenses during the game.

I think he has found a home he's comfortable with.

[quote user="BigBlue1971"]

looks like several of these guys aredoubling down onTucks "danasty" comments!

i love the attitude! the G-Men are gonna be tough to handle for everyone!

[/quote]

He tweeted this months ago actually when he resigned. I just wanted to post it again in case anyone missed it.

Have to respect him coming back knowing Eli is an iron man.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Dude is making bank for being the backup for a quarterback that doesn't seem to want to go down... of course he'll stay.

Veteran

[quote user="Captain Chaos"]I think he has found a home he's comfortable with.[/quote]

True....spent the early stages of his career as a tackling dummy.....can't blame the guy for sticking with his current gig.

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]This is still one of my favorite tweets........

get goosebumps hearing that
    [/quote]

Aren't the NYG's the only team in the NFL with 2 #1 Overall Draft picks at the QB position?

I think so but not sure.