+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hakeem Nicks

Veteran

Hakeem Nicks

Ohm Youngmisuk ?@NotoriousOHM

Coughlin said Hakeem Nicks told him he will Do everything to get back for training camp. Nicks told him on Monday that he was pain free

Re: Hakeem Nicks

[quote user="rick5292"] Nicks told him on Monday that he was pain free[/quote]

Vicodin is a helluva drug.

I don't believe him

I hope he doesnt feel like he needs to rush back on the field. The last thing we need is for him to come back too early and then really mess his foot up.

[quote user="titwio"][quote user="rick5292"] Nicks told him on Monday that he was pain free[/quote]

Vicodin is a helluva drug.[/quote]

lol +1

Pre-season work outs have gotten to where they make me nervous. You are always waiting for bad news....

[quote user="rebelfan1966"]Pre-season work outs have gotten to where they make me nervous. You are always waiting for bad news....[/quote]

i think they make everyone nervous! i mean just look at most nfl topics nowadays; player injuries; player safety; concussions; knee and thigh pads etc.

actually i never know what to expect with the nfl. the game is so violent. i dont even know if we'll have the same game in 10-15 years or even sooner!

[quote user="BigBlue1971"]

[quote user="rebelfan1966"]Pre-season work outs have gotten to where they make me nervous. You are always waiting for bad news....[/quote]

i think they make everyone nervous!* i mean just look at most nfl topics nowadays; player injuries; player safety; concussions; knee and thigh pads etc.

actually i never know what to expect with the nfl.* the game is so violent.* i dont even know if we'll have the same game in 10-15 years or even sooner!

[/quote]

+1 .... it does seem to be morphing every year. With all the passing yards, it is starting to resemble arena football.