Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

S.Smith NYG do us a favor and leave the boards seriously...

Sorry about the thread but since I didn't get to post in your ignorant-@ss thread I just had to tell you that you are mentally ******ed. You're probably a bandwagon fan jumping ship from team to team. You probably thought JR was an idiot last season too. When the Giants look like the smartest team next season you'll be singing a different tune with your foot in your mouth. Do us a favor and never post here again.. That is all.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

...This fan base is clueless...

All-Pro

Re: S.Smith NYG do us a favor and leave the boards seriously...

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Sorry about the thread but since I didn't get to post in your ignorant-@ss thread I just had to tell you that you are mentally ******ed. You're probably a bandwagon fan jumping ship from team to team. You probably thought JR was an idiot last season too. When the Giants look like the smartest team next season you'll be singing a different tune with your foot in your mouth. Do us a favor and never post here again.. That is all.
    [/quote]

See ya in a week or 2!

Whys that? I didn't curse or threaten anyone. I couldn't control myself when i saw his thread haha.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

#80 - Get well soon Vic

All-Pro

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Sorry about the thread but since I didn't get to post in your ignorant-@ss thread I just had to tell you that you are mentally ******ed. You're probably a bandwagon fan jumping ship from team to team. You probably thought JR was an idiot last season too. When the Giants look like the smartest team next season you'll be singing a different tune with your foot in your mouth. Do us a favor and never post here again.. That is all.
    [/quote]

Heh. This gem you just put up didn't do you any favors either.

All-Pro

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Whys that? I didn't curse or threaten anyone. I couldn't control myself when i saw his thread haha.
    [/quote]

Well, you still called him mentally ***, and singled him out. So if you leave for awhile, maybe you won't Idon't know.....see ya when you come back.

All-Pro

Mods, we don't need to ban this guy, but can we please delete this rediculous post? I thank you.

You can't make a thread to specifically call someone out. I've been suspended for it a couple of times and if the mods are to be fair I expect them to do the same in this case.

[quote user="davidkan"]

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Whys that? I didn't curse or threaten anyone. I couldn't control myself when i saw his thread haha.
    [/quote]

Well, you still called him mentally ***, and singled him out. So if you leave for awhile, maybe you won't Idon't know.....see ya when you come back.

[/quote]
    Lol ok [] mentally ******ed seemed fitting after reading that. Just can't stand fans who don't supoort their team.. not even that but bash them when they make their decisions.

But yea delete this. Sorry, I had to say my peace if I get banned so be it []
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

#80 - Get well soon Vic

[quote user="davidkan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Oh, I guess his words offended you? Grow up. Still, you get banned for making personal attacks, but he has a point.

[quote user="davidkan"]Mods, we don't need to ban this guy, but can we please delete this rediculous post? I thank you.[/quote]As soon as you figure out how to spell 'rediculous'.