Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Question for some of you regulars how long is my account banned for?

I guess I was banned for that thread I made about that fool bashing jerry reese. Anyway, how long do bans usually last? Or is it a depends on the circumstance type of deal? Technically the guy was already banned when I made the post [:P] I would PM a mod if I knew which one was online but I didn't see anyone.

p.s. is it "frowned upon" to post on an alternate account? lol

I did not make this account to get around the ban, I've had this account for a few weeks when my primary account wasn't working so I could PM one of the mods.

Re: Question for some of you regulars how long is my account banned for?

I got banned I believe 2
    days ago for this thread I made in response to his thread,
    mind you I'm pretty familiar with the rules here, I know what is and
    what isn't tollerated but I didn't think what I did was breaking the
    rules. I'm pretty adamant when it comes to these type of things.
    Now, I'm not arguing being banned at all, I know this board does not
    condone these type of posts and neither do I, I'm just curious as to
    how long my suspension is for. From what I see in the rules its about
    10 days? The guy was banned prior to me making the thread or I would
    never have made it. His thread was locked and I couldn't control
    myself, heh my mkistake.

Material that contains vulgar,
    obscene or indecent language or images. There is a language filter in
    place to prevent any type of vulgar or obscene language. Deliberately
    misspelling words or adding additional letters or symbols to any words
    with the intent of getting around the filter, no matter how innocent
    you may think it is, will result in a 10 day suspension from the forum.
    Doing so more than once will result in a lifetime ban.

Also I'm guessing you're really not supposed to be posting on an alternate forum name?

Is there any way to tell which moderators are online? I PMed shockey+manning.

you certainly aren't helping your cause.

If this is Eli To Shockey?

n/m I know who you are now fool.

I would never of made this post or account if I were you....You might get a IP ban now.

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]you certainly aren't helping your cause.[/quote]
    Thanks for that inciteful bit of information. I'm looking for a simple answer. On that note, if you don't know please don't post.

I didn't make this account to get around the ban. i made this account about 2 weeks ago becuase my password wasn't working but I got it straightened out.

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK2"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]you certainly aren't helping your cause.[/quote]
    Thanks for that inciteful bit of information. I'm looking for a simple answer. On that note, if you don't know please don't post.
    [/quote]

What are trying to find out? Why you were banned right? You took care of your own anwser. You made that post attacking him.

[quote user="plaxico25"]

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK2"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]you certainly aren't helping your cause.[/quote]
    [/quote]

What are trying to find out? Why you were banned right? You took care of your own anwser. You made that post attacking him.

[/quote]
    I can tell you're not the sharpest tool in the shed by all your posts so let me explain. I'm trying to find out how long my suspention is, not why.. I know why. I figuered I'd ask some of the regulars who've been here awhile since they would probably know.

All-Pro

[/quote]

I can tell you I did Exactly what you are doing now a few years ago on another forum that I really didn't care about, I got a Ban to my IP address I suppose because I was never able to use the boards again regardless of what email I tried to register a new account under.

[/quote]

settle down tiger and enjoy your last few minutes on the board

buh bye

maybe when you have more time on your hands, due to being banned again, you can thumb through a dictionary and look up the word "insightful".

I really don't think you are helping your cause by A) Using a ghost account to circumvent the banning and B) posting links to locked threads

Sit bnack chill and let the time pass.