Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    All-Pro

Re: Question for some of you regulars how long is my account banned for?

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK2"][quote user="plaxico25"]

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK2"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]you certainly aren't helping your cause.[/quote]
    Thanks for that inciteful bit of information. I'm looking for a simple answer. On that note, if you don't know please don't post.
    [/quote]

What are trying to find out? Why you were banned right? You took care of your own anwser. You made that post attacking him.

[/quote]I'm trying to find out how long my suspention is,
    [/quote]

It's much LONGER now that you made it clear you have alternate accounts.

Looking for a simple answer and not one person has even hinted how long on average it usually is. Instead I get bashed by the majority of the people tha posted in this thread. Thats fine I'm not a kid I'm a grown man doesn't bother me.

As I previously stated DavenIII I didn't make this account to avoid the suspension. I've had this account 2 or 3 weeks ago when my primary account wasn't working but I got that cleared up.

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK2"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]you certainly aren't helping your cause.[/quote]
    Thanks for that inciteful bit of information. I'm looking for a simple answer. On that note, if you don't know please don't post.
    [/quote]

What are trying to find out? Why you were banned right? You took care of your own anwser. You made that post attacking him.

[/quote]
    I can tell you're not the sharpest tool in the shed by all your posts so let me explain. I'm trying to find out how long my suspention is, not why.. I know why. I figuered I'd ask some of the regulars who've been here awhile since they would probably know.
    [/quote]

LOL Im not the sharpest tool? Now you really screwed yourself. Now let me make you look dumb, it tells you how long your banned for, or do you not know what numbers the months are? It's sad if thats true because if you knew you were banned it's tell you right there for how long smart guy

Anyway I'm done posting in this thread.. I didn't come here to argue with anyone over something so miniscule as this. I'll let the mods take action or get back to me. Thanks to those who actually made an intelligent post.

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK2"]Anyway I'm done posting in this thread.. I didn't come here to argue with anyone over something so miniscule as this. I'll let the mods take action or get back to me. Thanks to those who actually made an intelligent post.
    [/quote]

Looks like my post put you in check.....But really do you not know the numbers of the months? I guess you dont or you would have not made this post.

I dont think anyone made an intelligent post because were not talking to an intelligent person, who is trying to shade his ban

[/quote]

[/quote]
    I can tell you're not the sharpest tool in the shed by all your posts so let me explain. I'm trying to find out how long my suspention is, not why.. I know why. I figuered I'd ask some of the regulars who've been here awhile since they would probably know.
    [/quote] Look I can not answer your Q because I have never been banned from here. Send a PM to one of the Mods or Email the Site admin. But honestly the ghost account is a No No as is posting links to the offending post in question

I really can not see it being much more than a week, there was no cussing in it, but I could be wrong.

Relax the time will pass, hey at least it is the offseason, not the SB week or even draft day

I got banned last week and my ban was for 7 days. I'd figure 7 days for you as well.

They reactivated my account yesterday I think so this is my 1st post back...

Don't bother emailing the mods. They are rarely helpful. I tried getting an explanation on why I was banned for an image from a PG-13 movie but it was OK posting pics of people with heads and limbs ripped off in the photoshop threads.

Mods emailed me back but with BS answers.

[quote user="jb-giants"]

I got banned last week and my ban was for 7 days. I'd figure 7 days for you as well.

Don't bother emailing the mods. They are rarely helpful. I tried getting an explanation on why I was banned for an image from a PG-13 movie but it was OK posting pics of people with heads and limbs ripped off in the photoshop threads.

[/quote]

Welcome back! I figured you were out on a killing spree...not banned.

[quote user="romohater"][quote user="jb-giants"]

[/quote]

Welcome back! I figured you were out on a killing spree...not banned.

[/quote]

LOL!!! Well, once I found out I was banned from the Giants Message Boards I couldn't control my anger []

I climbed the nearest clock tower and started firing off shots.

I'd post pics but since it's not in a Photoshop thread, a pic of me with a gun could earn me another suspension... OH NO!

I did manage to actually get some work done though!

How you been? Feeling OK?

What's been happening in these parts?

Same old speculations by armchair GMs. You didn't miss much.

What was the pic in question that got you booted?