+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Who will or should replace Tollefson?

He was very helpful and productive in the DL rotation. Who will replace him? I know I will get flamed, but maybe as a last chance to keep his roster spot, maybe we should try Sintim at DE....seemed like this was one thing the guy could do well......

Re: Who will or should replace Tollefson?

Trattou is my guess, maybe Tracy.

Sintim isn't physical enough as a LB, what makes you think he can hack it as a DE, then?

All-Pro

that will be something interesting to watch in the preseason

b/c while 4th string RBs and 2nd string QBs, etc. generallydon't play ... 4th DEs are part of the rotation

one obvious thing to consider though is using Kiwi at LB on obvious running downs/base defence downs and having him lineup somewhere on the D-line in obvious passing downs, which naturally we did a lot the past few years, but maybe he has a few more DE snaps this season

they way i look at it is there will be more than enough snaps for anybody playing well on D ...

Enough of this sintim at DE or 3-4 olb crap......guy is a bum

I really don't see Sintim making it through training camp based on his performance so far, unless he experiences divine intervention he's gone...

[quote user="myles2424"]Enough of this sintim at DE or 3-4 olb crap......guy is a bum[/quote]

This.

And Kiwi can take Tolly's snaps. Kiwi actually did not play all that many snaps last season, and played very few at DE

How about another Long shot ...., Markus Kuhn.. a white DL who is reported to have a motor that never quits.

[quote user="Atomic1"]How about another Long shot ...., Markus Kuhn.. a white DL who is reported to have a motor that never quits.[/quote]

Kuhn doesnt have the athleticism to play DE on passing downs.

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="Atomic1"]How about another Long shot ...., Markus Kuhn.. a white DL who is reported to have a motor that never quits.[/quote]

Kuhn doesnt have the athleticism to play DE on passing downs.[/quote]but thats when kiwi comes in as a de and we can have boley and williams play lb with an extra db.

Kiwi. If PF wants to do the nascar package at all next season he could be a full time DE, what with the 9,000 linebackers we have...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.