+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Top Notch Analysis of RG3

In my spare time, I like to check out scouting reports and thoughtful analysis on the players that our divisional rivals draft.

Today, let's take a look at RG3.

After reading this, I think it's very possible we will see RG3 bail on the Redskins after his rookie contract and possibly play for someone like the 49ers when they finally decide that Alex Smith is in fact not a franchise QB.

Re: Top Notch Analysis of RG3

Hah. The Andrew Luck one was pretty funny also. http://www.theonion.com/articles/andrew-luck,26965/
    "In his final season at Stanford, 28.7% of his passes fell uselessly to the ground and cost his team a down while conferring no benefit whatsoever"

i like the kid, i like his body of work and the way he's presented himself during his career.

i only question his size, durability, and potential (the same question mark every rookie is labeled with). he's got the same wiry build as vick, or aaron ross.

also, i wonder if dan snyder will stymie his development

Starter

[quote user="TheEnigma"]In my spare time, I like to check out scouting reports and thoughtful analysis on the players that our divisional rivals draft.

Today, let's take a look at RG3.

After reading this, I think it's very possible we will see RG3 bail on the Redskins after his rookie contract and possibly play for someone like the 49ers when they finally decide that Alex Smith is in fact not a franchise QB.[/quote]Awesome

Winner? You looked at his record before last season? He ain't a winner. 4 year starter, and only 1 winning season. His record is in fact below .500 which aint a winner in my book. 2011 Baylor was 10-3. How about 2010? 7-6 OK I guess. But what about 2009? 4-8 Wow that is really a winner.
    How about 2008? 4-8 yet again. Some winner. 25 wins and 27 loses.
    NFL Football is so much better than NCAA.

Poor mans vick!

Starter

[quote user="Idkaname"]Poor mans vick![/quote]

Please explain to us how he is anything like Vick. I would love to hear this.

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="Idkaname"]Poor mans vick![/quote]

Please explain to us how he is anything like Vick. I would love to hear this.[/quote] I also wanna hear this. Explain your claim.
    NFL Football is so much better than NCAA.

Bench Player

[quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="Idkaname"]Poor mans vick![/quote]

Please explain to us how he is anything like Vick. I would love to hear this.[/quote] I also wanna hear this. Explain your claim.
    [/quote]Me too.

I found an Eli version: