+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Damn. We Won SuperBowl.

So many folks didn't think we could do it but Easy Eli carried the team on his back and took care of business.

We are NY Giants fans and this is such a Great Time For us.
    Relax and watch as The Greatest QB in franchise history of our organization brings us another Ring or Two.

I bELIeve.

Re: Damn. We Won SuperBowl.

ALL IN!!!
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

[quote user="buffyblue"]So many folks didn't think we could do it but Easy Eli carried the team on his back and took care of business.

We are NY Giants fans and this is such a Great Time For us.
    Relax and watch as The Greatest QB in franchise history of our organization brings us another Ring or Two.

I bELIeve.[/quote]

I still remember all of those injuries to our defense during the preseason, and all of the questions about our receivers and tight ends. So much unproven talent, yet all stepped up huge. And even if I never really questioned Eli's ability to win, he definitely showed another whole level of play, all the way to the championship game. Very impressive to think about it all.

This year, the team looks in much better shape, and the core is still there from last year. It should be an interesting one... as long as we take care of the division, I am willing to accept whatever outcome manifests itself. The division is a must in my book.

They did? News to me...

;P

Go Gmen!

Amazing how fast we forget and move on....I'm happy to take this all in again

Just read today's article on Yahoo sports about Brady shaking off last year's SB loss and retooling, yada, yada, yada.

All I could think of was, "sure glad that's not us"

I'm in.

That was sooo February. Move on already, there's a whole new season to get ready for. And we were only a 9-7 team last year. There's plenty of room for improvement. And it begins with me. I'm going to be a much better fan this year. Anyone who bad mouth's JR, TC, PF, or KG is going to get shredded this year!
    Do not feed the trolls.

Yeah things definitely didn't look too hopeful before the start of the season, we needed Eli to step up big time and he came through.

[quote user="Antwuan"]ALL IN!!![/quote]I believe ---All in
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***