+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

What is a reasonable price to pay for a ticket to Eagles/Giants in Philly?

They are asking around $185 a piece on stubhub and i need four.

Its week 4, Sunday night football.

Should I pull the trigger or will these come down if I wait?

Re: What is a reasonable price to pay for a ticket to Eagles/Giants in Philly?

Division rival in prime time? I'd say they won't come down, but then again some of the older crowd may dump 'em so they don't have to deal with being up late before a work day; we just tend to let thousands of enemy fans get their hands on tickets for prime time games.

Let's hear some other opinions.

EDIT: Whoops, missed that it's in Philly
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="GiantRutgersFan"]They are asking around $185 a piece on stubhub and i need four.*

Its week 4, Sunday night football.*

[/quote]

You cannot put a price on tickets for the Eagle/Giants games.
    Giants fan since '58

Starter

[quote user="GiantRutgersFan"]They are asking around $185 a piece on stubhub and i need four.*

[/quote]

This is coming from a Philly fan.

Just stay home. Don't understand why opposing fans havent gotten that yet.

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="GiantRutgersFan"]They are asking around $185 a piece on stubhub and i need four.

[/quote]

Just stay home. Don't understand why opposing fans havent gotten that yet.[/quote]

I will be there wearing blue.

Starter

[quote user="GiantRutgersFan"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="GiantRutgersFan"]They are asking around $185 a piece on stubhub and i need four.*

[/quote]

Just stay home. Don't understand why opposing fans havent gotten that yet.[/quote]

I will be there wearing blue.*

[/quote] This isn't Buffalo. Some of our fans are thugs and gangsters. It will be at night against a hated division rival but if you insist on going, good tickets are expensive as **** here. You should wait until the game nears to get them from a rushed seller on stubhub.

[quote user="GiantRutgersFan"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="GiantRutgersFan"]They are asking around $185 a piece on stubhub and i need four.*

[/quote]

[/quote]

Are you insane? Philly has the only fanbase in the world that has needed a courtroom installed in their stadium (granted that was the old one, but still)...

I pray for your safety against the horde of eagles...

Post 4/20 mock draft:
    Round 1: Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, FS, Alabama
    Round 2: ASJ, TE, Washington
    Round 3: Marcus Martin, C, USC
    Round 4: Shayne Skov, ILB, Stanford
    Round 5: Khairi Fortt, OLB, California
    Round 6: Ethan Westbrooks, DE, West Texas A&M
    Round 6 comp: Cornelius Lucas, OT, Kansas State

Starter

[quote user="Toadofsteel"][quote user="GiantRutgersFan"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="GiantRutgersFan"]They are asking around $185 a piece on stubhub and i need four.*

[/quote]

[/quote]

Are you insane? Philly has the only fanbase in the world that has needed a courtroom installed in their stadium (granted that was the old one, but still)...

I pray for your safety against the horde of eagles...[/quote]

OP, If you go you'll end up being miserable, bitter and jaded like this guy.

[quote user="Toadofsteel"][quote user="GiantRutgersFan"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="GiantRutgersFan"]They are asking around $185 a piece on stubhub and i need four.

[/quote] This is coming from a Philly fan. Just stay home. Don't understand why opposing fans havent gotten that yet.[/quote]

I will be there wearing blue.

[/quote] Are you insane? Philly has the only fanbase in the world that has needed a courtroom installed in their stadium (granted that was the old one, but still)... I pray for your safety against the horde of eagles...[/quote]It is actually alot of fun, I've been to more than a few of them. With a little luck, we'll be on top during the game. Then the fun begins. Watch the green jerseys turn on their team and each other. Then on the ride home, listen to Phillysports talk radio. It makes the ride home so enjoyable as you listen to the hysterical callers scream for Reid's scalp and Vick's replacement.

Go there and enjoy it!

No one remembers who came in second.

Its not as bad as people say it is. I been to last year and the one b4 . They had undercover police and extra security all over the stadium. The stadium was silent after Vick got knocked out the game. Its was priceless. Under 200 for tickets? Jump on it