+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Osi

Bench Player

Osi

I am so glad we got him to stay. I was happy to see Jacobs go. Well Offense, Defense, Special
    teams. Plus have good backups and great coaching. I think this will be our year and go all the way. I do not think we will falter like Greenbay. 5 Superbowl wins. I am all in right now!!!!!! Go G-men

Re: Osi

Um, Osi was under contract, it was not his option to stay or not stay. All they did was pay him more to play a year he had to play anyway. This contract does not extend him at all, it simply pays him extra. Considering he had a front loaded contract, it's debatable if they even should have done that. Hopefully, he keeps his whining to himself for the season, and just plays. Personally, I think the clock is ticking towards his next big whine, and the extra money won't make a bit of difference. Pretty soon it's going to be about playing time, or respect, or who to hell knows what else. I hope I'm wrong; but I'd be surprised as hell if we make to opening day without more drama out of Osi.

I agree. The Giants did a god job on handling the Osi issue. They got him to stay and he's happy. Lets go Giants I Am

ALL IN

All-Pro

[quote user="dutch1956"]I am so glad we got him to stay. I was happy to see Jacobs go. Well Offense, Defense, Special
    teams. Plus have good backups and great coaching. I think this will be our year and go all the way. I do not think we will falter like Greenbay. 5 Superbowl wins. I am all in right now!!!!!! Go G-men[/quote]Agree on the 5 SB wins. Far as Osi goes he had to stay. He was under contract. They just pd him more to stop his whining and poss of him sitting out the yr.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro

Although that would not have been smart on his part seeing he is playing for a new contract weather it's with us or elsewhere
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***