+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Funny Cowboy fan encounter.

Today I just happened to be sporting my Strahan jersey and there was a husband and wife and their toddler son (no more than 2 or 3) in a super market. The son was wearing a Romo jersey. The kid starts laying on the ground and won't get up and the Dad says "why the heck are you laying on the ground Robbie?!" And I said to the dad, "It looks like he is pretending to be Tony Romo." He looked at me and laughed and said "I wish we had a real QB."

Re: Funny Cowboy fan encounter.

LOL the natural position of a Cowboys QB when he sees a Giants DE
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]Today I just happened to be sporting my Strahan jersey and there was a husband and wife and their toddler son (no more than 2 or 3) in a super market. The son was wearing a Romo jersey. The kid starts laying on the ground and won't get up and the Dad says "why the heck are you laying on the ground Robbie?!" And I said to the dad, "It looks like he is pretending to be Tony Romo." He looked at me and laughed and said "I wish we had a real QB."[/quote]</P>

Usually not a big fan of the threads describing some encounter with other teams' fans, but this was funny . . . thanks for the laugh</P>

Honestly most cowboy fans I meet are fairly reasonable people. They're fans of their team. Sure they might think they're a little better than they really are, but who doesn't?

Philly fans, however, are a breed apart from any other fanbase in American professional sporting...

good laugh