+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Funny Cowboy fan encounter.

Funny Cowboy fan encounter.

Today I just happened to be sporting my Strahan jersey and there was a husband and wife and their toddler son (no more than 2 or 3) in a super market. The son was wearing a Romo jersey. The kid starts laying on the ground and won't get up and the Dad says "why the heck are you laying on the ground Robbie?!" And I said to the dad, "It looks like he is pretending to be Tony Romo." He looked at me and laughed and said "I wish we had a real QB."

Re: Funny Cowboy fan encounter.

LOL the natural position of a Cowboys QB when he sees a Giants DE
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]Today I just happened to be sporting my Strahan jersey and there was a husband and wife and their toddler son (no more than 2 or 3) in a super market. The son was wearing a Romo jersey. The kid starts laying on the ground and won't get up and the Dad says "why the heck are you laying on the ground Robbie?!" And I said to the dad, "It looks like he is pretending to be Tony Romo." He looked at me and laughed and said "I wish we had a real QB."[/quote]</P>

Usually not a big fan of the threads describing some encounter with other teams' fans, but this was funny . . . thanks for the laugh</P>

Honestly most cowboy fans I meet are fairly reasonable people. They're fans of their team. Sure they might think they're a little better than they really are, but who doesn't?

Philly fans, however, are a breed apart from any other fanbase in American professional sporting...

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Eli View Post
    HE DRAFTED ELI MANNING?

WHY?

okay, were doomed! season over folks. it was nice knowing the giants while it lasted!

see you in 2016

good laugh

+ Reply to Thread