+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

The Anti-Heat thread

So after LeBron went to Miami and promised championships galore and was basically a prima-dona, I decided I didn't like him or the Heat. I hope Lebron never wins a championship. It would amuse me if his teams made it to 12 finals in a row and lost them all. I used to dislike the Spurs and 76ers and Celtics and Lakers etc.. but now I don't care who wins as long as it's not Lebum and the Heat.

Let's go Celtics!

Re: The Anti-Heat thread

I hate the heat with a passion..ive never seen a team complain about every call and NEVER get technical fouls called on them..im a knicks fan but go celtics

Miami has some great players, but it's their attitude. They remind me of the Eagles with the way they think their#@#@ don't stink. They're ****y, talk trash and have done crap-ol-a.</P>

Hate them both. Let's go everyone (and anyone)who plays against them.</P>

[quote user="smashndash715"]I hate the heat with a passion..ive never seen a team complain about every call and NEVER get technical fouls called on them..im a knicks fan but go celtics[/quote]
    I was talking to a die-hard Mavs fan the other day (they hate the Spurs with a passion) and he told me him and all of his Mavs friends will cheer whole-heartedly for the Spurs so long as it means the Heat lose. I think pretty much every fan base is united against the Heat. The Heat could lose 100-70 and BSPN would only show Heat highlights and you'd think the Heat dominated with the highlights they show, then you see the score and you say "wtf did I just see?"

I've always preferred cold weather.

Hoping for a Celtics vs Thunder finals series. Old vets vs the young guns.

SMH I don't like the Heat, but I WILL NEVER ROOT FOR BOSTON NEVER

I hate every single team from Boston and Philadelphia. **** the celtics. Anyways, this series has had more flopping than I have seen since the Vlade Divac days. Due to my hate for everything Boston or Philadelphia, I hope the heat beat them like a stepchild
    Close or you hit the bricks

I'm a Nets fan ( yea i know lol ) but I'm rooting for Oklahoma City.

That young Thunder team is putting it all together at the right time and Durant is a beast!

Yeah I've been rooting the Thunder on since the Knicks got outed in the tourney...

I too hate the Heat and it's mostly due to the "not 1, not 2, not 3," etc... speech LeBron gave at the "pep rally". I've never had a problem with the Celtics team. Don't mind them winning at all and never have. To me they're different than Patriots or Red Sox...I've always admired their tradition.

Nothing was better than hearing Rondo call out the Heat players for flailing and whining in transition. I lost a lot of respect for the Spurs also with the way they always flop and try to instigate fouls...

What I'm trying to say is....Thunder in 6, Celtics in 7....And Thunder in 6 over the Celtics for the championship.

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="smashndash715"]I hate the heat with a passion..ive never seen a team complain about every call and NEVER get technical fouls called on them..im a knicks fan but go celtics[/quote]
    I was talking to a die-hard Mavs fan the other day (they hate the Spurs with a passion) and he told me him and all of his Mavs friends will cheer whole-heartedly for the Spurs so long as it means the Heat lose. I think pretty much every fan base is united against the Heat. The Heat could lose 100-70 and BSPN would only show Heat highlights and you'd think the Heat dominated with the highlights they show, then you see the score and you say "wtf did I just see?"[/quote]

I'll second that. Not even that crazy about the Thunder either. But as long as one of them beats the Heat I'll be happy... Hell I would have cheered for the Lakers.

No problem with LeBron or Bosh (local boy), but I cannot stand D-Wade. Yeah he's a good player, but act like you have a pair. Plus I don't like that he enjoys immunity from criticism while everyone but him seems to shoulder the blame.