+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cruz #39 on NFL's Top 100.

Woohoo!
    Uh..go Giants?

Re: Cruz #39 on NFL's Top 100.

I always forgot this show is on. well might as well go update the list now then lol.

Go cruz
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Lol yeah, I only watch it to see Giant players.
    Uh..go Giants?

All that should be left are Eli and J.P.P.

I think if J.P.P. ,makes it past the 30's he should go in the 21-30 range

and Eli 11-20
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

GO GIANTS!

Starter

like most of us, the first time we saw cruz was the preseason game against the jets. im sure most would remember the jetz tried to make it personal and acted like the game was going to prove they were better despite the fact it was preseason.

anyways i saw it right away, i could tell the kid was special. his ball skills were amazing, i knew he would be a solid player. i dont think i imagined him breaking out the way he did, but its always cool to see an unknown guy turn into a star, especially when he's on your favorite team.

i remember after he got hurt and put on IR, i watched some interview videos he did and could tell he had the right mentality to be successful. he was humble, well spoken and you could tell he had the desire to be the best player he could possibly be. when some players might be out partying or just slacking off, cruz is the type of guy that will do the extra reps, watch the film longer, etc etc.

i hope we can keep him a giant for a long long time.

[quote user="GmenFan1980"]All that should be left are Eli and J.P.P.

and Eli 11-20[/quote]
    From what I've heard 2 Giants offensive players are on the list tonight. Neither were on the list last year. Cruz is one...

[quote user="Drez"][quote user="GmenFan1980"]All that should be left are Eli and J.P.P.

and Eli 11-20[/quote]
    From what I've heard 2 Giants offensive players are on the list tonight. Neither were on the list last year. Cruz is one...
    [/quote]

well if it's Eli, at least he beast his bro who didn't even play :/

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="Drez"][quote user="GmenFan1980"]All that should be left are Eli and J.P.P.

and Eli 11-20[/quote]
    [/quote]

It's gonna be Eli. A headline on nfl.com earlier Yates there were two star qb's showing up tonight on the list, newton is one he'll be the other. Plus the silhouette on the headline looked like his throwing motion/ helmet. Apparently most nfl players didn't watch the playoffs especially the niners game, hence they don't notice who the toughest qb in the nfl is

Eli is 31.......

Wtf?
    Uh..go Giants?

#31 Eli Manning - Giants

GO GIANTS!