+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Starter

ELI is going to be 31 on the list, LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

The stupid list that just lost all of it's credibility is supposed to be the best players going into 2012. How is the defending Champ with 2 SB's over Brady, one of the gutsiest QB wins ever in SF and 2 wins in Lambeau (used to be a death sentence in the playoffs) still not getting respect from his peer's? I just don't get it

Re: ELI is going to be 31 on the list, LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Meh, I think 31 is a good spot for him.

Keeps him hungry.

Starter

hahahahaha

imagine if there was a fantasy draft. how many GMs would pass on eli? 10? 15? 30? lol

i was expecting them to rank eli way to low, at like 24 at worst. he should be top 15..

they purposely led you to think cruz and jpp would be on the list this episode, just for shock value on it being eli instead.

[quote user="EliTE"]hahahahaha

imagine if there was a fantasy draft. how many GMs would pass on eli? 10? 15? 30? lol

i was expecting them to rank eli way to low, at like 24 at worst. he should be top 15..

they purposely led you to think cruz and jpp would be on the list this episode, just for shock value on it being eli instead.[/quote]
    As of Sunday or Monday they said that there were two Giants offensive players that were not on the list last season in the 39-31 spots.

Honestly thought Eli would be in the top 10 easily.

shrugs

Honestly thought Eli would be in the top 10 easily.

shrugs

This list is entertainment. Nothing else. Its interesting and has no bearing on anything. If eli is 31, it doesnt mean he will play well or poor. Me personally, as a homer, eli should be top five. As an objective fan, eli could justifiably be anywhere from top ten to top fifty...

The qbs who will be ahead on the list doesnt guarantee them better seasons, or mean they had better seasons last year. All this is is a medium for nfl network to show a hyped up list. It was bs last yr, itll be bs this yr. I just wanted to see all the players who left him off last yr acknowledge how moronic they were
    "The OL is good enough for most of Eli's supposed peers..."

Well, there's only 4 QBs ahead of him apparently, so that's Brees, Rodgers, Brady and who else, Big Ben maybe?

Starter

[quote user="Drez"][quote user="EliTE"]hahahahaha

they purposely led you to think cruz and jpp would be on the list this episode, just for shock value on it being eli instead.[/quote]
    As of Sunday or Monday they said that there were two Giants offensive players that were not on the list last season in the 39-31 spots.
    [/quote]on NFL network when they previewed the next episode they showed clips of cruz and jpp.

[quote user="EliTE"][quote user="Drez"][quote user="EliTE"]hahahahaha

[/quote]on NFL network when they previewed the next episode they showed clips of cruz and jpp.[/quote]

Cruz was 39. Eli was 31.