+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tom Couglins Extention Only 3 years???

Wow Am I The only one who thinks he deserves a longer contract??

Re: Tom Couglins Extention Only 3 years???

No I was actually shocked it wasn't more at least 5 yrs, however he may didn't wanna a long one... but i doubt that.

Agreed!!

It allows the Giants not to commit to anything too long and to offer him a new one if they feel they wish to continue their partnership. Most likely at the end of this deal he will retire anyways. For a coach 3 years is a long time.

[quote user="joel2424"]Wow Am I The only one who thinks he deserves a longer contract??
    [/quote]

You want th, to give a senior citizen a 10 year deal? Lol

I was wondering who will be groomed to take over in 2015? Would it be great for TC to get to the SB in Giants Stadium in his last year?

He will be 68 when that contract expires. If he wants to stay longer I am sure he can.

Then we sign him for another 3 year deal in the future. What is he gonna do? Pull an Osi?

I think it's a great deal for both sides. TC is what, 65 right now? He got paid like he deserves to for the next few years without having to commit long term. He's getting up there in age.... I'm sure at the end of the deal if things work out well he'd be welcome to come back if he chooses to.

[quote user="RichGiants81"][quote user="joel2424"]Wow Am I The only one who thinks he deserves a longer contract??
    [/quote]

You want th, to give a senior citizen a 10 year deal? Lol[/quote]

Seriously though. The man is ancient.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.