+ Reply to Thread

Eagles Ban Banner

Joe Banner is out.
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...les-president/

Team president of the Eagles has been replaced by Chief operating officer Don Smolenski. Dunno what that means for the Eagles, but I love watching that team struggle with bad decisions and regime change. In fact, we're the only team in the division with consistency. Washington's Coaching and QB carousel, The Eagles QB, management and coordinators, the Cowboys with coaches/coordinators ... The only major changes we've seen has been Spags for Fewell......and that was his decision... not like he was fired (looking at you Wade)

Re: Eagles Ban Banner

If the Eagles had a more reliable QB Id be a lot more worried about them winning a Super Bowl. However they are stacked with talent. Im expecting them to win 11 games this year

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]If the Eagles had a more reliable QB Id be a lot more worried about them winning a Super Bowl. However they are stacked with talent. Im expecting them to win 11 games this year[/quote]

I never underestimate them, but Vick is made of glass. They have a ton of talent, but it doesn't do any good if Vick's on the bench. I think they manage 9-7 or 10-6, but make a little noise in the playoffs- I think we play them 3 times this year.

if vick plays a full season i would be amazed

They have a better back up this year in Trent Edwards. I think we will play them in playoffs. They are stacked with talent and I am looking forward to smashing them this season.

That's strange. You would think the Eagles would want to hang on to their only banner.

All-Pro

[quote user="Giants10Joe"]That's strange. You would think the Eagles would want to hang on to their only banner.
    [/quote]LOL. Too funny

So. Reid chooses an OL coach to be DC--perhaps the first time in NFL history (I don't know) That choice has been made.

And, surprise surprise, Eagles defense sucks for first time in manyl years, in spite of adding 2 Pro Bowl CBs to the mix.

Overall coaching of the team was exposed to be mediocre last year.

So, fire the President. And claim it was the last piece of a year-long restructuring of the FO--even though nothing of the sort has been reported for the past year.

Yes. Makes so much sense to me.

As much sense as the US invading Mexico or Canada after Pearl Harbor was bombed by Japan would have.