+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is Andy Reid On The Hot Seat ?

Starter

Re: Is Andy Reid On The Hot Seat ?

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="Martyr"]The Giants have been routinely beatin by the Eagles for the last decade [/quote]

Nope.* Although that streak from 2008-2010 was irritating as a Giant fan, Andy's record against the Giants since 1999 is 16-13, it's filled with streaks in both directions.
    [/quote]

He is leaving streaks in both directions all over their franchise.

[quote user="BlueBlitzer"]The guy is 1-4 in NFC-Championship games, and 0-1 in Super Bowls.[/quote]

He's the damned Egirl HC man....who cares!!

[quote user="Martyr"]

I think he's a great offensive coach, his had some very good teams that fell short in the early to mid 2000's. </P>

As a Giants fan I hope he gets fired but not cause he's a bad coach. My simple reason is his teams has had the Giants #. The Giants have been routinely beatin by the Eagles for the last decade, the last time the Giants sweep the Eagles was 2006 (I think). </P>[/quote]

This might be why Reid has been in power past his time... if he can beat the Giants, keep him. Because that's all that filthy trash cares about.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

[quote user="bigblue58"][quote user="BlueBlitzer"]The guy is 1-4 in NFC-Championship games, and 0-1 in Super Bowls.[/quote]

He's the damned Egirl HC man....who cares!![/quote]

You weren't supposed to take the Bait. Eagle fans were. ( But I guess they don't have the Chops to come on our MB anymore )

Probably not on the hot seat, but definitely always on a hot plate
    Close or you hit the bricks

[quote user="sharick88"]Probably not on the hot seat, but definitely always on a hot plate[/quote]

Nice.

Andy should be on the hot seat. I don't understand why he isn't. Anyone else notice that the Eagles have put better and better teams on the field loaded with talent since 2009, yet they've finished with worse records each year?

+ Reply to Thread