+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Let's dedicate a thread to the LEGENDARY RG3!

Seriously, the hype on this kid is absolutely ridiculous! The kid is so over confident that he's on good pace to crash really hard back down to earth.

And his teammates rave about him saying he's the real deal and that he has a rocket arm.

RG3 barely faced top competition at Baylor. Hardly faced a great defense.

I can't wait til we face Washington and have Tuck wipe that smile off his ugly mug!

Re: Let's dedicate a thread to the LEGENDARY RG3!

[quote user="TheBookOfEli"]Seriously, the hype on this kid is absolutely ridiculous! The kid is so over confident that he's on good pace to crash really hard back down to earth.

And his teammates rave about him saying he's the real deal and that he has a rocket arm.

RG3 barely faced top competition at Baylor. Hardly faced a great defense.

I can't wait til we face Washington and have Tuck wipe that smile off his ugly mug![/quote]

I agree that he's in for a rude awakening when the season starts, but I have no hate for him just yet. I do, however, relish the irony of your signature after reading that post.

Starter

He is pretty damn arrogant though.

[quote user="Bread"]He is pretty damn arrogant though.[/quote]
    He's been told he's the second coming of Christ for 5 months now. ESPN is basically dedicated to how RGIII poops golden bricks. Once that changes and the criticism starts maybe he will get a bit of humility.

All-Pro

[quote user="Bread"]He is pretty damn arrogant though.[/quote]Hope the philly, Dallas and giants defenses give him a really Warm welcome to the nfce
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

It's funny how the top picks of this year are polar opposites in disposition.

[quote user="Flip Empty"]It's funny how the top picks of this year are polar opposites in disposition.[/quote]

Seriously... I could see Luck possibly becoming another Eli over time (at least if the Colts organization has the patience and coaching talent that the Giants organization has), while RG3 feels like Rhomo all over again...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

[quote user="Toadofsteel"][quote user="Flip Empty"]It's funny how the top picks of this year are polar opposites in disposition.[/quote]

Seriously... I could see Luck possibly becoming another Eli over time (at least if the Colts organization has the patience and coaching talent that the Giants organization has), while RG3 feels like Rhomo all over again...[/quote]

More like Allen Iverson.

As for now I like the kid & hope he brings some hope to the Redskin fan base. All this will change of course when the Giants play them.
    The Gigalo with the most below

This guy is Michael Vick, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, and Aaron Rodgers all rolled into one.

Well, what the hell, let's throw Joe Montana in there too!