+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Let's dedicate a thread to the LEGENDARY RG3!

[quote user="PrideofNY"]This guy is Michael Vick, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, and Aaron Rodgers all rolled into one.

Well, what the hell, let's throw Joe Montana in there too![/quote]Wow we all may as well just forfeit the div to the skins I guess. No need to play the games if he is that good. Wow don't realize
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

E
    Red

4-New York Giants!!!!!

I donít think RG III is arrogant at all. The media are the ones propping him up.

He seems to have a good head on his shoulders and appears to be a good guy. I think he is in for a tough time but I also think Washington Redskins are going to better with him him than they were last year. I will not be surprised if they make playoffs.

Veteran

[quote user="buffyblue"]I donít think RG III is arrogant at all. The media are the ones propping him up.

He seems to have a good head on his shoulders and appears to be a good guy. I think he is in for a tough time but I also think Washington Redskins are going to better with him him than they were last year. I will not be surprised if they make playoffs.[/quote] Right , they beat us twice last year with bull **** Qb's . If this kid is 3/4 of what they say he is Wash. just became a contender in the east. + didn't the NFL give him a half a season of football before he plays a NFC east team . Funny how that worked out.

[quote user="shockeyg"][quote user="buffyblue"]I donít think RG III is arrogant at all. The media are the ones propping him up.

He seems to have a good head on his shoulders and appears to be a good guy. I think he is in for a tough time but I also think Washington Redskins are going to better with him him than they were last year. I will not be surprised if they make playoffs.[/quote] Right , they beat us twice last year with bull **** Qb's . If this kid is 3/4 of what they say he is Wash. just became a contender in the east. + didn't the NFL give him a half a season of football before he plays a NFC east team . Funny how that worked out.[/quote]Yea and we get 4 of first 8 vs div foes

4-New York Giants!!!!!

I don't know about their first 6 games cause I didn't actually look at their schedule, but they play us in week 7.. So he gets at least 6 tries at being an NFL starter before henfacesman NFCE foe and a defending SB champ at that

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Ok. RG3 gets his feet wet out of the gate In a place where hardly anyone wins. Yep... The Dome in New Orleans... 0-1
    Then he is at very much improved St Louis team..0-2
    Cinn home. 0-3
    At Tampa.. 1-3
    Falcons home 1-4
    Vikings home 2-4

So he is 2-4 or at the outside maybe 3-3 at best when they play us

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Veteran

Or he's 5-1 I think they can beat Cinn. Vik. and St.L. and who knows with NO or Atl. . BUT I would like to see him play a real game and not OTA's before he's crowned "the new king of the east" Hell maybe they should start by getting him under contract.

The hype around him is the usual hype with a special talent like him. Either he will shine or bust. I think the guy will shine. He has the athletic ability, positive attitude and the kid is smart.

He is going to make an impact on NFL.