+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Michael Vick is upset

Re: Michael Vick is upset

Michael Pr*** needs to learn his place in things...

I love when a rival's QB is focused on all the wrong things. []
    No one remembers who came in second.

Michael Vick is " Barking Up The Wrong Tree " ( heh,heh,heh )

what a bone head i would hate to have my teams qb think like him

He's right. There's no way he's the 70th best player in the NFL. He shouldn't even be on that list. If Eli wasn't on it last year, what right does Vick have to be on it this year?

[quote user="miked1958"]If anyone should have been upset Eli should of in 2011. Getting left totally off the list. Sure he had all those picks but a lot of them were tipped balls. And he did win ten games that year[/quote]

If Eli's 25 Int's were the reason he was left off the list in 2011 then how the hell did Drew Brees make 9th place.... when he had 22 INT's that same year?
    And why doesn't anyone ever bring up the fact that Brees had just 3 fewer picks than Eli? Are the INT's Brees throws somehow less significant than the ones thrown by Eli ?

[quote user="bigblue58"][quote user="miked1958"]If anyone should have been upset Eli should of in 2011. Getting left totally off the list. Sure he had all those picks but a lot of them were tipped balls. And he did win ten games that year[/quote]

If Eli's 25 Int's were the reason he was left off the list in 2011 then how the hell did Drew Brees make 9th place.... when he had 22 INT's that same year?
    And why doesn't anyone ever bring up the fact that Brees had just 3 fewer picks than Eli? <u>Are the INT's Brees throws somehow less significant than the ones thrown by Eli ?</u>[/quote]Those ints were on the receiver....[:S]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue58"][quote user="miked1958"]If anyone should have been upset Eli should of in 2011. Getting left totally off the list. Sure he had all those picks but a lot of them were tipped balls. And he did win ten games that year[/quote]

And why doesn't anyone ever bring up the fact that Brees had just 3 fewer picks than Eli? <u>Are the INT's Brees throws somehow less significant than the ones thrown by Eli ?</u>[/quote]Those ints were on the receiver....[:S]
    [/quote]

Brees also threw for more yardage, and more touchdowns on more passing attempts. Your point?

Am I reading this list right? It has Peyton Manning listed at 50... What in the fudge?

Eli is 31, JPP is 24, Tuck is 62 and Nicks is 90.

I expected Eli to be quite a bit higher, maybe top 15. Fans have him ranked at 11.

Cruz hasn't shown up yet, they're in the top 20, my man better be in there somewhere he was on fire last year!

+ Reply to Thread