+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Round 3 next year

In the playoffs at Met Life stadium would be cool. I think that would be a great matchup. You guys own us at our home stadium so I feel more comfortable playing in NY. It would be cool if it was in the NFC Championship game as well.

Re: Round 3 next year

[quote user="Lambeau12"]In the playoffs at Met Life stadium would be cool. I think that would be a great matchup. You guys own us at our home stadium so I feel more comfortable playing in NY. It would be cool if it was in the NFC Championship game as well.[/quote]

We'll see you there. Until then, good luck with your season (except against us of course :P )

I do think Rodgers is still the best qb in the league. Eli is up there too but he is the best in the clutch. Rodgers puts up better numbers.

All-Pro

hopefully your division will step it up a little and give you guys some losses

b/c unless you have injury issues ... you guys look like, at least, 12-4

but, i'll take a round 3 either way

the one place i don't wanna go is that crazy dome down in New Orleans ... even without the hidden mics and bounties []

rodgers has a good system for production. He is very good as well

Our division should be really good except for the Vikings. I expect Detroit though to be around .500 and the Bears around 10 wins.

I will be there for the GB sunday nighter reg. season game at Metlife....Cannot.....friggin...wait

All-Pro

[quote user="Lambeau12"]Our division should be really good except for the Vikings. I expect Detroit though to be around .500 and the Bears around 10 wins.[/quote]No one in that division is going to come close to GB
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="Lambeau12"]In the playoffs at Met Life stadium would be cool. I think that would be a great matchup. You guys own us at our home stadium so I feel more comfortable playing in NY. It would be cool if it was in the NFC Championship game as well.[/quote]Vegas would have this as one of the top 7 or 8possible NFC matchups however, given our schedule, if it does come about it would more likely be in Lambeau Field. Sorry about that! []
    No one remembers who came in second.

Round 3...ding ding ding