+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Round 3 next year

In the playoffs at Met Life stadium would be cool. I think that would be a great matchup. You guys own us at our home stadium so I feel more comfortable playing in NY. It would be cool if it was in the NFC Championship game as well.

Re: Round 3 next year

[quote user="Lambeau12"]In the playoffs at Met Life stadium would be cool. I think that would be a great matchup. You guys own us at our home stadium so I feel more comfortable playing in NY. It would be cool if it was in the NFC Championship game as well.[/quote]

We'll see you there. Until then, good luck with your season (except against us of course :P )

I do think Rodgers is still the best qb in the league. Eli is up there too but he is the best in the clutch. Rodgers puts up better numbers.

All-Pro

hopefully your division will step it up a little and give you guys some losses

b/c unless you have injury issues ... you guys look like, at least, 12-4

but, i'll take a round 3 either way

the one place i don't wanna go is that crazy dome down in New Orleans ... even without the hidden mics and bounties []

rodgers has a good system for production. He is very good as well

Our division should be really good except for the Vikings. I expect Detroit though to be around .500 and the Bears around 10 wins.

I will be there for the GB sunday nighter reg. season game at Metlife....Cannot.....friggin...wait

[quote user="Lambeau12"]Our division should be really good except for the Vikings. I expect Detroit though to be around .500 and the Bears around 10 wins.[/quote]No one in that division is going to come close to GB
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="Lambeau12"]In the playoffs at Met Life stadium would be cool. I think that would be a great matchup. You guys own us at our home stadium so I feel more comfortable playing in NY. It would be cool if it was in the NFC Championship game as well.[/quote]Vegas would have this as one of the top 7 or 8possible NFC matchups however, given our schedule, if it does come about it would more likely be in Lambeau Field. Sorry about that! []
    No one remembers who came in second.

Round 3...ding ding ding