+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who Will Be Shown The Door First, Vick Or Romo ?

Re: Who Will Be Shown The Door First, Vick Or Romo ?

I'm gonna say Romo. Dallas has a history of championship, but their current team doesn't reflect that. They have Staubach, White, and Aikman in their past. They demand a championship from Romo because that's what they're used to.

Philly, on the other hand, is just a bunch of trash. They see that 2010 comeback and think Vick is a champion because he can beat the Giants. They don't know what true championship is.

Don't get me wrong, Tony is the better QB of the two. But the demands are higher in Dallas...
    Andre the Giant

Starter

Both.

[quote user="BlueBlitzer"]My moneys on Vick[/quote]
    My money's on the next team to stink it up for a whole season. Vick is more injury prone so if he goes down even if his injury is the cause for a failed season and he still has better days ahead if Philly gets an early pick without a doubt they'll use it on a QB and the same goes for Romo. If it can happen to Peyton Manning then it can happen to anybody, so long as the talent is there. If Matt Barkley is there next draft and either team has a shot at him; which I doubt would be the case, then Romo or Vick would be gone for sure. It's just a matter of which team this happens to first. Both at 32 neither of them are safe. Of course if you have Matt Stafford at 24 (for example) he's still got a long and bright future, but Vick and Romo are both at the back end of their careers, and when you've been in the same division as the Redskins you're all the more leery of how important it is to capitalize on those rare opportunities.

EDIT: Personally I think Dallas would be wise to trade up and get a franchise QB before Witten starts to decline, because a rare talent at TE like him would make for an easy transition into the NFL for a young QB.

[quote user="Drez"]Without a doubt, Vick.
    [/quote]Agree and for many reasons. First, he's never gotten past being a flashy if not great player. Two years ago was the only season where he had an overall very good results (albeit shortened somewhat by injuries). How many fantasy league owners were burned last season by believing that would be his new standard. His new standard turned into his old Atlanta standard which is not so hot. Then there are his injuries when compared with his playing style. It doesn't add up to a long career in Philthy. Reed is decisive and will move on maybe as early as the end of this season. Romo, let's hope he plays in Dallas forever. []
    No one remembers who came in second.

This will be Vick's last season in Filthy.

Who ever loses the first game, so that will be Dallas, Good bye TONY ! Vick is not far behind !

Veteran

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by THE_New_York_Giants View Post
    Gonna go out on a limb and say Mark Sanchez
    Taking the perfect thread up a notch I see!!!!!!!!!!

Tony is protected, Reid will have no problem replacing Vick, he has shown that in the past, Romo will have to be injured to be replaced.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Quote Originally Posted by THE_New_York_Giants View Post
    Gonna go out on a limb and say Mark Sanchez
    LOL Sanchez is probably gone by week 6.

+ Reply to Thread