+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Giants game is the biggest game of 2012

For the Packers already. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...giants-rematch
    It isn't by revenge standards. It is because we know if we can get past you guys we have a solid chance at winning it all.

Re: Giants game is the biggest game of 2012

just rewatched it last night.
    that was one for the ages.

lots of uncharacteristic mistakes for the Pack
    and Rodgers was running all over the place for first downs

the Giants making lots of plays
    and I feel the Hail Mary all but sealed it even before the 3rd quarter
    took a ton of wind from the sails

but there is no saying they would have gotten past the 49ers....even at home

that was one tough *** team

I feel it could have been different if the hail mary didnt happen. I think the Giants might have still won but it would have been like the 07 championship game and alot closer.

Veteran

Either way we both should be in contention thru out the year for a possible playoff rematch. I know we are ready to defend our thrones and your pack will be ready for some revenge. Should be another unforgettable season. Go Big Blue !!!!

How does you guys schedule look this upcoming year?

[quote user="YATittle1962"]just rewatched it last night.
    that was one for the ages.

lots of uncharacteristic mistakes for the Pack
    and Rodgers was running all over the place for first downs

the Giants making lots of plays
    and I feel the Hail Mary all but sealed it even before the 3rd quarter
    took a ton of wind from the sails

but there is no saying they would have gotten past the 49ers....even at home

that was one tough *** team[/quote]

Yeah. Rodgers was incredible in that game. Those runs when the giants bottled them up in man, those throws into unbelievably tight windows... MVP was very well deserved

[quote user="Lambeau12"]How does you guys schedule look this upcoming year?[/quote]

The toughest schedule in the league again. But thats nothing new. Its been like that for 4 out of the past 5 yrs.

[quote user="NWKEffectElement"][quote user="Lambeau12"]How does you guys schedule look this upcoming year?[/quote]

The toughest schedule in the league again. But thats nothing new. Its been like that for 4 out of the past 5 yrs.[/quote]

This year it will be the toughest. Last season it was the 3rd toughest.

I am really looking firward to Green Bay Packer ganr but more excited about New Orleans Saints having to play us in Giants Stadium.

It is hard ti say which game will be most important for us. That will be dictated on what position we are in. Heck if we need ti win the last game to make the playoffs then that one will be the most important for us.

I knew you guys were a solid team after we played you the first time in the regular season. That game was eerie similar to the week 17 Giants Patriots game in 2007. I dont know why the Giants threaten to can Coughlin every year cause that is one well coached team. McCarthy is terrible at game preparation while Coughlin is one of the best.

Veteran

[quote user="buffyblue"][quote user="NWKEffectElement"][quote user="Lambeau12"]How does you guys schedule look this upcoming year?[/quote]

The toughest schedule in the league again. But thats nothing new. Its been like that for 4 out of the past 5 yrs.[/quote]

This year it will be the toughest. Last season it was the 3rd toughest.

I am really looking firward to Green Bay Packer ganr but more excited about New Orleans Saints having to play us in Giants Stadium.

It is hard ti say which game will be most important for us. That will be dictated on what position we are in. Heck if we need ti win the last game to make the playoffs then that one will be the most important for us.[/quote]

Actually based on last year's final standings, it was the league's hardest schedule.