+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Deon Grant?

Deon Grant?

has anyone heard any news about Deon. I would still love to have him back. He's a solid veteran leader and if you look at our roster we are overall a fairly young team. Plus, he can still play and 33 is not that old for a safety. Besides, between Horton, Stevie Brown and Grant...I'd defintely take Grant.

Re: Deon Grant?

[quote user="river555"]has anyone heard any news about Deon. I would still love to have him back. He's a solid veteran leader and if you look at our roster we are overall a fairly young team. Plus, he can still play and 33 is not that old for a safety. Besides, between Horton, Stevie Brown and Grant...I'd defintely take Grant.[/quote]

Oh god, is steve brown related to C.C.?

Grants play is declining. You could see last year he is quickly losing his speed. Playing as a deep half safety he could not get to the sidelines. Which is a huge problem.

As much as I like Grant, I'd rather have younger faster guys.

So happy he got his ring though....
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Grants best days are behind him. He was really pushing it last year at that! But 2012... don't think so!

[quote user="greenca190"][quote user="river555"]has anyone heard any news about Deon. I would still love to have him back. He's a solid veteran leader and if you look at our roster we are overall a fairly young team. Plus, he can still play and 33 is not that old for a safety. Besides, between Horton, Stevie Brown and Grant...I'd defintely take Grant.[/quote]

Oh god, is steve brown related to C.C.?[/quote]

Say it ain't so!!!!!!!!

yeah he didn make the team Last yr.

I can not see him coming back. Father time has caught up to him.

His only chance at coming back is if we either start getting injuries at the position (knock on wood) or none of the young guys step up and at least show competency.

I like Horton, he had a very good rookie year with WAS stepping in for Landry, he's just had injury issues that's slowed his development. The kids' got potential.

And Tyler Sash will now have a years' experience and could be ready to take a step.

All Hail The New York Giants!!