+ Reply to Thread

Giants Game Rewind: Now Available

Fans,

You can now watch full replays of every 2012 Regular Season and Playoff game
    including Super Bowl XLVII, Coaches Film for every play in 2012, and any
    2009-2012 games through the entire Offseason.

Details Here

All-Pro

Re: Giants Game Rewind: Now Available

This ispretty sweet. All the different angles and commentarysounds awesome.I wonder if stuff like this though will pull people out of the stadiums even more to watch the games at home much more comfortable and less costlyor if it will push them to the games live because of the ability to rewatch at their convinience and with much more coverage, and not having to listen to Colinsworth or Buck.

No because this isn't live. Direc TV has the live games on lock.

This is tremendous. We had a thread discussing the wish that the NFL would make these available a couple of years ago here.

The video at Giants.com needs more of the coaches' tape analysis from Carl Banks this season too. There ought to be a segment each week with a 30 minute video coaches review, with half the time devoted to offense and half defense. Giving some insight into the Giants' game plan that week would be fascinating.

"Giving some insight into the Giants' game plan that week would be fascinating" Right On! It would be fascinating especially to the opposition! Why don't the Giants just publish their play book and spare the rest? I think it would be more fascinating!

Garbage. No offense but this is just more fan rape by the NFL. Already paid my cable bill to watch the 1st time, not paying again lol. I'll find it "elsewhere". []

[quote user="NYGModerator"]Fans,

You can now watch full replays of every 2012 Regular Season and Playoff game
    including Super Bowl XLVII, Coaches Film for every play in 2012, and any
    2009-2012 games through the entire Offseason.

Details Here

[/quote]

Superbowl 47? I will place my bets now and will be very rich! You guys are missing out if you dont get this right now