Re: HAPPY FATHER"S DAY

[B]
    No one remembers who came in second.

[quote user="jomo"][B][/quote]
    +1 Happy Father's Day

Veteran

Just want to say thanks to my father for making me the Giants fan I am today!

[quote user="WR4Life"]Just want to say thanks to my father for making me the Giants fan I am today![/quote]Thanks for saying that. My father too shared his love of the Giants with me and inspired my passion for them. Go Blue!
    No one remembers who came in second.

Veteran

Happy Fathers Day all!!! I grew up in queens NY with 3 brothers...funny enough 2 of them became Dolphin fans..the other a Jet's fan. I'm the only one that Bled Blue, Funny world eh?

[quote user="WR4Life"]Just want to say thanks to my father for making me the Giants fan I am today![/quote]

+1
    Thanks dad!

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="WR4Life"]Just want to say thanks to my father for making me the Giants fan I am today![/quote]Thanks for saying that. My father too shared his love of the Giants with me and inspired my passion for them. Go Blue![/quote]

Happy Father's Day. It was my grandmother who was the inspiration of Giants football in our family, but my father followed in her footsteps. GO GIANTS.

[quote user="WR4Life"]Just want to say thanks to my father for making me the Giants fan I am today![/quote]

Very cool, especially if you were able to enjoy the Championship games with him!!!

My Dad took me to see the NJ Generals and the NY Jets. I have no idea how I became a Giants fan, but I think #56 had something to do with it.

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's and the men who influenced us positively in life. May we be good enough to continue the cycle.
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="WR4Life"]Just want to say thanks to my father for making me the Giants fan I am today![/quote]Thanks for saying that. My father too shared his love of the Giants with me and inspired my passion for them. Go Blue![/quote] thanks to my father & grandfather,I'm a 3rd generation gmen fan.....my grandfather turned 94 today & he's had season tickets since the Polo Grounds, he drives,lives by himself,takes care of himself & still reads up on Giant news and watches the gmen every Sunday...