a lot of good debate on this topic ,,, i'm interested to see exactly what people credit for the defensive turnaround ... maybe pick 2 off the list
1. Tuck getting his head together
2. Fewell simplifying the D
3. Boley, Osi, Tuck, Prince, Phillipsall getting healthy / healthier /re-healthy around the same point late in the season
4. Players just getting in each others grilles and going WE CAN/WILL DO BETTER!! ... ALL-IN!!
5. Fewell changing to a more aggressive style of play, strategically, not based on getting healthier ... maybe even Coughlin demanding changes from Fewell
6. The offense improving therunning game, limiting turnovers and STs with Weatherford giving the D alittle better field position to defend from
7. We didn't improve much... teams like the Jets and Atlanta and even NE weren't really playing all that well on offense esp. with theGronk hurting... Rodgers was a bit rusty ... Alex Smith isn't John Elway, etc.