+ Reply to Thread

Ohm Youngmisuk on our LB Corps

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/gia...ht-linebackers

Nice article by Ohm in which he wonders how many LBs will we keep not counting Deossi I think we'll keep 7 any takers?

Re: Ohm Youngmisuk on our LB Corps

I think, as I do with our running game in this upcoming season, that linebacker will be very solid. Every year where we have a weakness, the next we seem to find it a strength. Last season our running game was abysmal and our linebacking was average.

I think that Sintim, Paysinger and Jones are on the bubble . . . .

7 sounds right. Im pretty sure its what we have carried the last few seasons.

BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]I think that Sintim, Paysinger and Jones are on the bubble . . . .[/quote]
    i agree 100%.

i think we let Sintim walk. the dude has been hurt the whole time and hasnt shown us anything. cut our loses and move on.

Jones i think we keep because he can do some things for us and was pretty solid on special teams last year

Paysinger IMO is a toss up. i think we keep him for special teams and depth

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]I think that Sintim, Paysinger and Jones are on the bubble . . . .[/quote]

I think Sintim & Paysinger are on the bubble. Sintim because of his injuries and Paysinger because he hasn't shown enough yet. He's gonna have to really leave a good impression with Fewell at camp.

Jones is safe because of his St's play and he did show some potential last season. The LB's will be who I will be paying the most attention to this summer.

[quote user="Captain Chaos"]http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/gia...ht-linebackers Nice article by Ohm in which he wonders how many LBs will we keep not counting Deossi I think we'll keep 7 any takers?[/quote]

def keeping 7

sintim and paysinger will be cut imo

Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="Rat_bastich"]I think, as I do with our running game in this upcoming season, that linebacker will be very solid. Every year where we have a weakness, the next we seem to find it a strength. Last season our running game was abysmal and our linebacking was average.[/quote]True. We we all concerned about RB when Tiki left and it turned out to be a strong point following season. Lose tyree, toomer and then plax and then that spot becomes one of our best positions without signing a Vet. DE and DT have kinda been like that. Now LB and RB again...ST also
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***