+ Reply to Thread

Ohm Youngmisuk on our LB Corps

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/gia...ht-linebackers

Nice article by Ohm in which he wonders how many LBs will we keep not counting Deossi I think we'll keep 7 any takers?

Re: Ohm Youngmisuk on our LB Corps

I think, as I do with our running game in this upcoming season, that linebacker will be very solid. Every year where we have a weakness, the next we seem to find it a strength. Last season our running game was abysmal and our linebacking was average.

I think that Sintim, Paysinger and Jones are on the bubble . . . .

7 sounds right. Im pretty sure its what we have carried the last few seasons.

BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]I think that Sintim, Paysinger and Jones are on the bubble . . . .[/quote]
    i agree 100%.

i think we let Sintim walk. the dude has been hurt the whole time and hasnt shown us anything. cut our loses and move on.

Jones i think we keep because he can do some things for us and was pretty solid on special teams last year

Paysinger IMO is a toss up. i think we keep him for special teams and depth

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]I think that Sintim, Paysinger and Jones are on the bubble . . . .[/quote]

I think Sintim & Paysinger are on the bubble. Sintim because of his injuries and Paysinger because he hasn't shown enough yet. He's gonna have to really leave a good impression with Fewell at camp.

Jones is safe because of his St's play and he did show some potential last season. The LB's will be who I will be paying the most attention to this summer.

[quote user="Captain Chaos"]http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/gia...ht-linebackers Nice article by Ohm in which he wonders how many LBs will we keep not counting Deossi I think we'll keep 7 any takers?[/quote]

def keeping 7

sintim and paysinger will be cut imo

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Rat_bastich"]I think, as I do with our running game in this upcoming season, that linebacker will be very solid. Every year where we have a weakness, the next we seem to find it a strength. Last season our running game was abysmal and our linebacking was average.[/quote]True. We we all concerned about RB when Tiki left and it turned out to be a strong point following season. Lose tyree, toomer and then plax and then that spot becomes one of our best positions without signing a Vet. DE and DT have kinda been like that. Now LB and RB again...ST also
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***