+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Classy move by BJ.

Nice. I wish you the best BJ, except of course when we play you.

[quote user="thomsoad"]http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2012/06/jacobs-repays-six-year-old-giants-fan-with-interest.html[/quote]

Just another reason why the Front Office should have kept the Big Man!

Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

I'm going to miss BJ
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

All-Pro

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]I'm going to miss BJ
    [/quote]

sounds like a personal issue....

[:P]

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Great move by BJ.

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]I'm going to miss BJ
    [/quote]

So, how long have you been married?
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

I'm not surprised Jacobs did this for the kid. I, as a Giants fan, have no ill will toward Jacobs as a person, not even as a player. I just didn't think he had the dynamics we needed on this team...he just doesn't...anymore! Good luck with the 49ers Brandon!

However, it was very cool of him to take the time out to do this for a child that is likely a Giants fan. He didn't allow his release to give him the excuse to blow this off. He was professional about it and went over the top to show the kid his appreciation and honestly I think Jacobs was always willing to be that kind of guy. I think the media made him out to be more of a jerk than he was.

just read this article before i came here and its so great. such a great thing to do for the little kid. he will remember this forever.

Jacobs is still and will always be a Giant at heart

[quote user="hungrrrry"]I'm not surprised Jacobs did this for the kid. I, as a Giants fan, have no ill will toward Jacobs as a person, not even as a player. I just didn't think he had the dynamics we needed on this team...he just doesn't...anymore! Good luck with the 49ers Brandon!

However, it was very cool of him to take the time out to do this for a child that is likely a Giants fan. He didn't allow his release to give him the excuse to blow this off. He was professional about it and went over the top to show the kid his appreciation and honestly I think Jacobs was always willing to be that kind of guy. I think the media made him out to be more of a jerk than he was.[/quote]
    Just watching him in the pre-game,sideline and off-field stuff was enough to see who he was. Seeing him tell Eli he's a beast or wiping Bradshaw's face after he scored a TD was pretty cool.

Gonna miss Jacobs, but yeah, I do think that Wilson is a better fit for where this offense wants to go.