+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran

Earth Wind Fire Part 2?

If Brandon Jacobs gets cut from the Niners would you guys want us to resign him? Bradshaw Wilson and Jacobs would be a killer backfield to go along with our passing game.

Re: Earth Wind Fire Part 2?

[quote user="dayeh33"]If Brandon Jacobs gets cut from the Niners would you guys want us to resign him? Bradshaw Wilson and Jacobs would be a killer backfield to go along with our passing game.
    [/quote]

I loved BJ, but his time has come and gone here. It's time for Wilson to see if he's the real deal and it's also time for Scott to make some noise. Bradshaw's feet, if they continue to be a problem, are a concern. We need to keep operating the running game by committee so that any one back going down isn't a catastrophe.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

I wouldn't be against it or upset if they did, but I like who we have now. Jacob's was ineffective throughout most of last season until the playoffs and it's not like he is a great goal line back. I think Bradshaw is better suited for the goal line. I would rather see what wilson and scott have to offer

Why would the 49ers cut someone they just signed?

All Hail The New York Giants!!

lol what is it with the Board and players who USED to play for the Giants.

Do you guys still have the numbers of every girl you ever dated programmed in your phones too?
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

[quote user="TrueBlue@NYC"]

[/quote]

As a complete aside, he also just moved his family to California. I'm not saying that his moving cements him in position, but can you imagine going through all of that and then being released?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

[quote user="burier"]lol what is it with the Board and players who USED to play for the Giants.

Do you guys still have the numbers of every girl you ever dated programmed in your phones too?[/quote]

Only the easy ones

# 80

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="burier"]lol what is it with the Board and players who USED to play for the Giants.

Do you guys still have the numbers of every girl you ever dated programmed in your phones too?[/quote]

Only the easy ones
    [/quote]

NICE.

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="TrueBlue@NYC"]

[/quote]

As a complete aside, he also just moved his family to California. I'm not saying that his moving cements him in position, but can you imagine going through all of that and then being released?
    [/quote]

Yea, that would be aweful. Especially with such a far move. It's gotta cost a fortune to move all of your stuff all of the way across the country. Let alone if you have kids a stuff.

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="TrueBlue@NYC"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yea, that would be aweful. Especially with such a far move. It's gotta cost a fortune to move all of your stuff all of the way across the country. Let alone if you have kids a stuff.