+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lol Plax still can't find team to play for

Re: Lol Plax still can't find team to play for

[quote user="Martyr"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/Nd1tpyZGy0Cu6ui5UlUDVI*ArB2fuEHDLBij06QMQpTKVGKGMh on2NeaJJbjCvbFaXjTJidRfHTVb1snLDysy5bKYiiXypl-/Plaxico_Burress_Super_Bowl_TD_pass_631951.jpg[/img]</P>

Lest we forget.</P>

"Yes Plax...we know that you caught this pass for a glorious TD and a SB win against an 18-0 team, and we know that you owned Al Harris in sub zero conditions in GB to get us there in probably the greatest game a Giants WR ever had, but we Giants fans are "LOL-ing" your difficulty in getting a job and taking care of your family. .....I mean.....what have you done for us lately Plaxico?"</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Dont let us stop you from donating money to Plax []</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm only saying that we need to show a little appreciation for Giants who gave us great moments. Or at least not "LOL" at their difficulty.</P>

And this photo is the greatest moment I've ever had as a fan for 45 years now.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Martyr"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/Nd1tpyZGy0Cu6ui5UlUDVI*ArB2fuEHDLBij06QMQpTKVGKGMh on2NeaJJbjCvbFaXjTJidRfHTVb1snLDysy5bKYiiXypl-/Plaxico_Burress_Super_Bowl_TD_pass_631951.jpg[/img]</P>

Lest we forget.</P>

"Yes Plax...we know that you caught this pass for a glorious TD and a SB win against an 18-0 team, and we know that you owned Al Harris in sub zero conditions in GB to get us there in probably the greatest game a Giants WR ever had, but we Giants fans are "LOL-ing" your difficulty in getting a job and taking care of your family. .....I mean.....what have you done for us lately Plaxico?"</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm only saying that we need to show a little appreciation for Giants who gave us great moments. Or at least not "LOL" at their difficulty.</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>And this photo is the greatest moment I've ever had as a fan for 45 years now</FONT>.</P>[/quote] it was ****ing awesome MH...... Yeah Plax paid his dues in spades as far as I'm concerned If he were destitute , probably wouldn't be enough for some, they would laugh and say serves him right...

Lest we forget.</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

And this photo is the greatest moment I've ever had as a fan for 45 years now.</P>[/quote]I would never lol after all he did for us in '07. Actually wish him well and most of all hope that he gets the act together with his family.
    No one remembers who came in second.

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Martyr"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Lest we forget.</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

And this photo is the greatest moment I've ever had as a fan for 45 years now.</P>

[/quote]I would never lol after all he did for us in '07. Actually wish him well and most of all hope that he gets the act together with his family.[/quote]</P>

Well thats my point. The OP had a bad moment.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Joe Morrison"][quote user="jomo"]

Any fool would know that athletes without control of their impulses do not support team goals. Imagine you are a head coach, come to work on Tuesday morning to find out that one of the guys you are depending on, went out the night before, left his wife and kid at home and shot himself with a gun that slipped down his pants. </p>

I'm just surprised that so many teams actually understand that. Maybe there is hope for this league. I always thought that it was a competitive advantage that JR got it and so many others didn't.</p>

[/quote]</p>

So you're saying a leapord can't shed it's spots?</p>

Seemed like a team guy with the Jets last year, maybe that time in the shower set him straight!</p>[/quote]
    Compared to Holmes, he was a team player, lol.

[quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Martyr"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/Nd1tpyZGy0Cu6ui5UlUDVI*ArB2fuEHDLBij06QMQpTKVGKGMh on2NeaJJbjCvbFaXjTJidRfHTVb1snLDysy5bKYiiXypl-/Plaxico_Burress_Super_Bowl_TD_pass_631951.jpg[/img]</p>

Lest we forget.</p>

"Yes Plax...we know that you caught this pass for a glorious TD and a SB win against an 18-0 team, and we know that you owned Al Harris in sub zero conditions in GB to get us there in probably the greatest game a Giants WR ever had, but we Giants fans are "LOL-ing" your difficulty in getting a job and taking care of your family. .....I mean.....what have you done for us lately Plaxico?"</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

Dont let us stop you from donating money to Plax []</p>

[/quote]</p>

I'm only saying that we need to show a little appreciation for Giants who gave us great moments. Or at least not "LOL" at their difficulty.</p>

<font color="#0000ff">And this photo is the greatest moment I've ever had as a fan for 45 years now</font>.</p>[/quote] it was ****ing awesome MH...... Yeah Plax paid his dues in spades as far as I'm concerned If he were destitute , probably wouldn't be enough for some, they would laugh and say serves him right...[/quote]
    I only find it funny viz. all the posters that were pissed that we didn't sign him after his release from prison. I wish Plax the best, I just don't want him near the Giants.

[quote user="Martyr"]

Its funny, how many teams has he said he's will to play for? a dozen or two.</P>[/quote]That's what I'm talking about.. He had this attitude that we needed him back more the he needed us. He did make one of the most impt catches in giants history. I am forever grateful. But it's just the way he comes off. His attitude
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="miked1958"]Kinda funny that him and a lot of other notables can't find work. People like him and Owens and others teams don't want to touch with a ten foot poll..[/quote]

I didn't know jobless men with families was so funny. And I understand nobody wanting Plax but Owens was decent with Cincy. If I was a team like Minnesota, Seattle or Arizona where the coaches are lameducks and you want to get a little national attention and get buzz for your fanbase, I would sign him. I feel as if, he's been humbled. Houston could use him to.[/quote]first of all Don't compare him to working people like us. Don't think his family is hurting. Trust me. 2nd why don't u guys add him to your Dream Team. Lol? U could use another loud mouth outspoken person on your team predicting SBs. You don't have enough of those

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Lest we forget.</P>

*</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm only saying that we need to show a little appreciation for Giants who gave us great moments.* Or at least not "LOL" at their difficulty.</P>

And this photo is the greatest moment I've ever had as a fan for 45 years now.</P>[/quote]What AB falling backwards by accident into the endzone for the game winner didn't top that one for you

4-New York Giants!!!!!

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="jomo"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Martyr"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Lest we forget.</P>

*</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm only saying that we need to show a little appreciation for Giants who gave us great moments.* Or at least not "LOL" at their difficulty.</P>

[/quote]I would never lol after all he did for us in '07. Actually wish him well and most of all hope that he gets the act together with his family.[/quote]</P>

Well thats my point.* The OP had a bad moment.</P>[/quote]
    You may be right. Maybe I didn't quite word it correctly

4-New York Giants!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread