+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lol Plax still can't find team to play for

Re: Lol Plax still can't find team to play for

Who gives a $hitzzzzz

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="jomo"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Martyr"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/Nd1tpyZGy0Cu6ui5UlUDVI*ArB2fuEHDLBij06QMQpTKVGKGMh on2NeaJJbjCvbFaXjTJidRfHTVb1snLDysy5bKYiiXypl-/Plaxico_Burress_Super_Bowl_TD_pass_631951.jpg[/img]</P>

Lest we forget.</P>

"Yes Plax...we know that you caught this pass for a glorious TD and a SB win against an 18-0 team, and we know that you owned Al Harris in sub zero conditions in GB to get us there in probably the greatest game a Giants WR ever had, but we Giants fans are "LOL-ing" your difficulty in getting a job and taking care of your family. .....I mean.....what have you done for us lately Plaxico?"</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Dont let us stop you from donating money to Plax []</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm only saying that we need to show a little appreciation for Giants who gave us great moments. Or at least not "LOL" at their difficulty.</P>

And this photo is the greatest moment I've ever had as a fan for 45 years now.</P>

[/quote]I would never lol after all he did for us in '07. Actually wish him well and most of all hope that he gets the act together with his family.[/quote]</P>

Well thats my point. The OP had a bad moment.</P>

[/quote] You may be right. Maybe I didn't quite word it correctly[/quote]</P>

Color me impressed.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="miked1958"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="jomo"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Martyr"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/Nd1tpyZGy0Cu6ui5UlUDVI*ArB2fuEHDLBij06QMQpTKVGKGMh on2NeaJJbjCvbFaXjTJidRfHTVb1snLDysy5bKYiiXypl-/Plaxico_Burress_Super_Bowl_TD_pass_631951.jpg[/img]</P>

Lest we forget.</P>

"Yes Plax...we know that you caught this pass for a glorious TD and a SB win against an 18-0 team, and we know that you owned Al Harris in sub zero conditions in GB to get us there in probably the greatest game a Giants WR ever had, but we Giants fans are "LOL-ing" your difficulty in getting a job and taking care of your family. .....I mean.....what have you done for us lately Plaxico?"</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm only saying that we need to show a little appreciation for Giants who gave us great moments. Or at least not "LOL" at their difficulty.</P>

And this photo is the greatest moment I've ever had as a fan for 45 years now.</P>

[/quote]I would never lol after all he did for us in '07. Actually wish him well and most of all hope that he gets the act together with his family.[/quote]</P>

Well thats my point. The OP had a bad moment.</P>

Color me impressed.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Plax will be playing somewhere for some money, his wife is not ready for him to stay at home with her this season.</P>

</P>
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

All-Pro

[quote user="Joe Morrison"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="miked1958"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="jomo"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Martyr"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Lest we forget.</P>

*</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm only saying that we need to show a little appreciation for Giants who gave us great moments.* Or at least not "LOL" at their difficulty.</P>

Well thats my point.* The OP had a bad moment.</P>

Color me impressed.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Plax will be playing somewhere for some money, his wife is not ready for him to stay at home with her this season.</P>

*</P>[/quote]At this point he may have to wait till some team has someone key go down in preseason then his phone may ring
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro

Or if certain players teams are high on, don't pan out in preseason

4-New York Giants!!!!!

All-Pro

He will have to swallow his pride though and prob have to play for the Vet Min. You guys think that will be enough money to put food on the Table for his family?

All kidding aside... I wish him well... Hope he cathes on somewhere and does good. Just not against us

4-New York Giants!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread