+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    All-Pro

Re: Looks like Mario might not even start.

They just drafted a wr with their first rounder too, who is expected to push for starting time....

Veteran

Not that I want to jinx the guy, but Crabtree is always hurt.

Anyways I'm sure he'll get his chance.

Port St. Lucie, FL (originally from Avenel, NJ)

I heard that LUIGI is getting the starting nod at wideout.

[quote user="keyofgmen"][quote user="jomo"]If SF is near the top of the heap as our competition for the NFC championship, I am very happy to be facing Smith, Crabtree, Manningham and Moss in the passing game. That is not a fearsome crew.[/quote]

Agree[/quote]

Well its more fearsome then what they had last year and we had to count on turnovers in the NFC Championship.

The 49rs dont need to have the best WR trio in the NFL to beat us.

BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="TuckYou"]They just drafted a wr with their first rounder too, who is expected to push for starting time....[/quote]I don't think anyone in the NFL, including SF, expects Jenkins to compete for starting time after his offseason thus far.

[quote user="TuckYou"]They just drafted a wr with their first rounder too, who is expected to push for starting time....[/quote]</P>

He's been a huge disappointment this offseason so far . . . . it's still early though I guess . . . . </P>

</P>

[quote user="Jiffy Jeff"]I heard that LUIGI is getting the starting nod at wideout.[/quote]

Thing is, Luigi is like 6'5" and 240 pounds. Not to mention he jumps higher than mario too. He just needs to work on controlling his momentum... he has a hard time doing cutbacks. Other than that, given the option, I'd start with Luigi over Mario anyday...

Post 4/20 mock draft:
    Round 1: Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, FS, Alabama
    Round 2: ASJ, TE, Washington
    Round 3: Marcus Martin, C, USC
    Round 4: Shayne Skov, ILB, Stanford
    Round 5: Khairi Fortt, OLB, California
    Round 6: Ethan Westbrooks, DE, West Texas A&M
    Round 6 comp: Cornelius Lucas, OT, Kansas State

[quote user="Toadofsteel"][quote user="Jiffy Jeff"]I heard that LUIGI is getting the starting nod at wideout.[/quote] Thing is, Luigi is like 6'5" and 240 pounds. Not to mention he jumps higher than mario too. He just needs to work on controlling his momentum... he has a hard time doing cutbacks. Other than that, given the option, I'd start with Luigi over Mario anyday...[/quote]I have heard of Luigi but haven't actually seen him play. Can he run a proper route with consistency? []
    No one remembers who came in second.

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="Toadofsteel"][quote user="Jiffy Jeff"]I heard that LUIGI is getting the starting nod at wideout.[/quote] Thing is, Luigi is like 6'5" and 240 pounds. Not to mention he jumps higher than mario too. He just needs to work on controlling his momentum... he has a hard time doing cutbacks. Other than that, given the option, I'd start with Luigi over Mario anyday...[/quote]I have heard of Luigi but haven't actually seen him play. Can he run a proper route with consistency? [][/quote]

Only the deep routes... he's a little slow in changing direction. Other than that, as long as you're controlling him, he will land with great precision in making the plays you need from him.

Post 4/20 mock draft:
    Round 1: Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, FS, Alabama
    Round 2: ASJ, TE, Washington
    Round 3: Marcus Martin, C, USC
    Round 4: Shayne Skov, ILB, Stanford
    Round 5: Khairi Fortt, OLB, California
    Round 6: Ethan Westbrooks, DE, West Texas A&M
    Round 6 comp: Cornelius Lucas, OT, Kansas State

[quote user="Toadofsteel"][quote user="jomo"][quote user="Toadofsteel"][quote user="Jiffy Jeff"]I heard that LUIGI is getting the starting nod at wideout.[/quote] Thing is, Luigi is like 6'5" and 240 pounds. Not to mention he jumps higher than mario too. He just needs to work on controlling his momentum... he has a hard time doing cutbacks. Other than that, given the option, I'd start with Luigi over Mario anyday...[/quote]I have heard of Luigi but haven't actually seen him play. Can he run a proper route with consistency? [][/quote] Only the deep routes... he's a little slow in changing direction. Other than that, as long as you're controlling him, he will land with great precision in making the plays you need from him.[/quote]We can coach him up!
    No one remembers who came in second.