Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

How does the Lebron hate compare to the Eli hate....

After proving all the critics wrong with his performance in the playoffs/finals which included a triple double performance to close out the thunder, there are still many who dislike/hate lebron and are finding every possible excuse to put the FLUKE title on this impressive championship run. I cant help but compare this situation to that of Elis. Eli has won 2 championships and still has many doubters. Granted, Eli isnt as big in the spotlight, nor did he do a 1 hr special to switch teams. The situations are a bit different, but the doubters still exist, and always will.

Now, compare these 2 to players like Shaquille Oneal, Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees. I dont remember anyone doubting their skillset after winning championships.

Are the "haters" just trying to be different from the rest of the writers? The best comparison I have to this is Colin Cowherd vs. Skip Bayliss.

Skip hates on both Eli and Lebron. while Colin gives much respect....

Ok, i've reached the cutoff point to where readers on this board stop reading..lol

just curious to what you guys think

Re: How does the Lebron hate compare to the Eli hate....

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]After proving all the critics wrong with his performance in the playoffs/finals which included a triple double performance to close out the thunder, there are still many who dislike/hate lebron and are finding every possible excuse to put the FLUKE title on this impressive championship run. I cant help but compare this situation to that of Elis. Eli has won 2 championships and still has many doubters. Granted, Eli isnt as big in the spotlight, nor did he do a 1 hr special to switch teams. The situations are a bit different, but the doubters still exist, and always will.

Now, compare these 2 to players like Shaquille Oneal, Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees. I dont remember anyone doubting their skillset after winning championships.

Are the "haters" just trying to be different from the rest of the writers? The best comparison I have to this is Colin Cowherd vs. Skip Bayliss.

Ok, i've reached the cutoff point to where readers on this board stop reading..lol

[/quote]

I think that we have enough of these types of threads on these boards as it is. Continuing this debate is just beating a dead horse.

[quote user="ShakeNBake"][quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]After proving all the critics wrong with his performance in the playoffs/finals which included a triple double performance to close out the thunder, there are still many who dislike/hate lebron and are finding every possible excuse to put the FLUKE title on this impressive championship run. I cant help but compare this situation to that of Elis. Eli has won 2 championships and still has many doubters. Granted, Eli isnt as big in the spotlight, nor did he do a 1 hr special to switch teams. The situations are a bit different, but the doubters still exist, and always will.

[/quote]

I think that we have enough of these types of threads on these boards as it is. Continuing this debate is just beating a dead horse.
    [/quote]

so there are many other threads comparing eli and lebron james?

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"][quote user="ShakeNBake"][quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]After proving all the critics wrong with his performance in the playoffs/finals which included a triple double performance to close out the thunder, there are still many who dislike/hate lebron and are finding every possible excuse to put the FLUKE title on this impressive championship run. I cant help but compare this situation to that of Elis. Eli has won 2 championships and still has many doubters. Granted, Eli isnt as big in the spotlight, nor did he do a 1 hr special to switch teams. The situations are a bit different, but the doubters still exist, and always will.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The difference is Eli is a quiet guy who needed to prove himself. Lebron had proved himself, he's just an arrogant scumbag POS who doesn't deserve the talent he was born with based on attitude alone. Lebron is just a huge jerk and a terrible person. Eli was a quiet guy that everyone in the media and some on this board thought had no talent. People hate Lebron because he is a scumbag. People didn't really hate Eli, they just laughed at him.

All-Pro

After his performance last year and his 2nd SB, i haven't seen a single article or piece of media that hasn't given Eli his due.

[quote user="ShakeNBake"][quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]After proving all the critics wrong with his performance in the playoffs/finals which included a triple double performance to close out the thunder, there are still many who dislike/hate lebron and are finding every possible excuse to put the FLUKE title on this impressive championship run. I cant help but compare this situation to that of Elis. Eli has won 2 championships and still has many doubters. Granted, Eli isnt as big in the spotlight, nor did he do a 1 hr special to switch teams. The situations are a bit different, but the doubters still exist, and always will.

[/quote]

[/quote]

THERE YOU GO - implying that Eli is horse-faced!! Or did you mean hung like a........Where's Harooni when you need him?

With that nonsense out of the way, I agree that the subject has been talked to death...and like Lazarus, it will rise again.

They are so different. James is a ******bag

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="Eli TO Shockey"][quote user="ShakeNBake"][quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]After proving all the critics wrong with his performance in the playoffs/finals which included a triple double performance to close out the thunder, there are still many who dislike/hate lebron and are finding every possible excuse to put the FLUKE title on this impressive championship run. I cant help but compare this situation to that of Elis. Eli has won 2 championships and still has many doubters. Granted, Eli isnt as big in the spotlight, nor did he do a 1 hr special to switch teams. The situations are a bit different, but the doubters still exist, and always will.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The difference is Eli is a quiet guy who needed to prove himself. Lebron had proved himself, he's just an arrogant scumbag POS who doesn't deserve the talent he was born with based on attitude alone. Lebron is just a huge jerk and a terrible person. Eli was a quiet guy that everyone in the media and some on this board thought had no talent. People hate Lebron because he is a scumbag. People didn't really hate Eli, they just laughed at him.[/quote]

But really, is LeBron THAT terrible of a person?

When I think of terrible people, I think of Jerry Sandusky, Michael Vick, Pacman Jones, etc. Lebron's not the nicest guy but I don't consider him a scumbag.

The only thing Lebron ever really did "wrong" was the whole decision thing on ESPN. And ESPN probably pushed that a lot.

Haters are gonna hate, no matter what.

[quote user="GOBIGBLUE52"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="Eli TO Shockey"][quote user="ShakeNBake"][quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]After proving all the critics wrong with his performance in the playoffs/finals which included a triple double performance to close out the thunder, there are still many who dislike/hate lebron and are finding every possible excuse to put the FLUKE title on this impressive championship run. I cant help but compare this situation to that of Elis. Eli has won 2 championships and still has many doubters. Granted, Eli isnt as big in the spotlight, nor did he do a 1 hr special to switch teams. The situations are a bit different, but the doubters still exist, and always will.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The difference is Eli is a quiet guy who needed to prove himself. Lebron had proved himself, he's just an arrogant scumbag POS who doesn't deserve the talent he was born with based on attitude alone. Lebron is just a huge jerk and a terrible person. Eli was a quiet guy that everyone in the media and some on this board thought had no talent. People hate Lebron because he is a scumbag. People didn't really hate Eli, they just laughed at him.[/quote]

But really, is LeBron THAT terrible of a person?

When I think of terrible people, I think of Jerry Sandusky, Michael Vick, Pacman Jones, etc.

The only thing Lebron ever really did "wrong" was the whole decision thing on ESPN. And ESPN probably pushed that a lot.
    [/quote]

Take away basketball and he's just another crip in Akron, Ohio.
    He is a scumbag.