+ Reply to Thread
    All-Pro

Best season at all positions this year for the GMEN:

Who do you think will be the top performer at all positions for the Giants in 2012?

Besides QB, it could be difficult to predict.

RB: Ill still go Bradshaw over Wilson, but it will be close.
    FB: Hyno over Martinek
    WR: Cruz over Nicks again
    OL: Snee bounces back this season
    TE: Bennett

DE: JPP
    DT: Joseph
    LB: Jacquian Williams improves this much
    CB: Prince
    S: Rolle

Re: Best season at all positions this year for the GMEN:

I think if Terrell Thomas is good to go he is going to do a damn fine job. I'm looking forward to Austin playing at DT. Anyways gonna be one hell of a season with all of the talent we have this year.

JPP breaks Stra's record with 24.5 sacks and 88 tackles. wins DPOY, Superbowl 47 Champ, #1 in Top 100 Players of 2013.

Veteran

If he stays healthy and fresh all year, Tuck will give JPP a run for his money especially with all attention being shifted towards JPP from opposing teams

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]JPP breaks Stra's record with 24.5 sacks and 88 tackles. wins DPOY, Superbowl 47 Champ, #1 in Top 100 Players of 2013.[/quote]

I'll take it

[quote user="NYGiants2120"]If he stays healthy and fresh all year, Tuck will give JPP a run for his money especially with all attention being shifted towards JPP from opposing teams[/quote]

Except that Tuck never stays healthy or fresh . . . . .

Veteran

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[quote user="NYGiants2120"]If he stays healthy and fresh all year, Tuck will give JPP a run for his money especially with all attention being shifted towards JPP from opposing teams[/quote]

Except that Tuck never stays healthy or fresh . . . . .

[/quote]Exactly why I said "IF"

I think Prince will get targeted a lot more this year, could be a good or bad thing depending on waht he can do.

If he can't handle it, Webster will be the best CB
    If he can handle it, Prince might put up numbers

I'm thinking Kenny Phillips has a damn good season this year.

5-6 INTs, 75 tackles, continues to excel in shutting down his deep half.

I predict JPP will still markedly improve. His upside is tremendous, and he's already beating double teams through sheer raw athleticism. With some technique to better focus that athleticism, you're soon going to have to triple team him to stop him at the line, which will open up a lane for Tuck and/or Osi to get to the QB.

Cruz will still have a phenominal year, but will decrease compared to 2011 as more teams focus on him. Nicks, however, will improve as attention is focused towards Cruz.

Eli will throw for 5000 yards and get league MVP (or at the very least OPOY, if Rodgers continues at the level he's playing). He almost got there with no running game to speak of during the regular season, and with an actual running game to force more defenders into the box, that will open up the field for our WR's to go to town.

Oh, and the giants will repeat