+ Reply to Thread

Getting pumped up!

JPP's weight is up and everyone is excited about a more powerful version of our elite DE.

M Bennett - "Do I look fat?" He's added weight and power looking to make the most of his opportunity with big blue.

Andre Brown - is now at 240 and looking to be the power back.

D. Scott - "Yeah, I'm up to 215, 217 (pounds). I was between 207 and 210 last year."

Brandon Bing - "Weight was a problem at one point. I'm up to like 182, 183."

I think a lot the guys on our team are looking at themselves and asking themselves what can I do to be better this year. I think they are pushing each other in the weight room. I think for the most part, they are going to be in good condition this year. (There will likely be a few exceptions - notably, Donut Boy Manning.)
    Do not feed the trolls.

Re: Getting pumped up!

[quote user="Mercury"]JPP's weight is up and everyone is excited about a more powerful version of our elite DE.

M Bennett - "Do I look fat?"* He's added weight and power looking to make the most of his opportunity with big blue.

Andre Brown - is now at 240 and looking to be the power back.

D. Scott - "Yeah, I'm up to 215, 217 (pounds). I was between 207 and 210 last year."

Brandon Bing - "Weight was a problem at one point. I'm up to like 182, 183."

I think a lot the guys on our team are looking at themselves and asking themselves what can I do to be better this year.* I think they are pushing each other in the weight room.* I think for the most part, they are going to be in good condition this year.* (There will likely be a few exceptions - notably, Donut Boy Manning.)
    [/quote]I like it
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

I'm not sure if this is across the board but there arer a number of guys that are hungry and they are doing what they can to put themseleves int a better position. I am really looking forward to the running back competition...

I rememeber when Dayne was about 240 and he wasn't a power back so I hope that Browns weight gain is due to strength and power exercises.

[quote user="Diamondring"]I rememeber when Dayne was about 240 and he wasn't a power back so I hope that Browns weight gain is due to strength and power exercises.[/quote]

"I owe it all to little chocolate donuts"

As long as Eli keeps winning games and Super Bowls, he can eat all the donuts he wants as far as I am concerned. Go Eli Go Big Blue []

[quote user="ashleymarie"]As long as Eli keeps winning games and Super Bowls, he can eat all the donuts he wants as far as I am concerned. Go Eli Go Big Blue [][/quote]

Exactly.

If someone wants to see a QB with sculpted physique, go watch Tebow.

It's those donuts that have enabled Eli to not miss a regular season / post season game since November 2004.

In fact, I'm going to start a donut diet today, so I can be like Eli.

We have the potential to have several more guys have breakout seasons like Cruz and JPP did last yr. the candidates are:

Randall
    Wilson
    Scott
    JJ
    Barden
    Hixon
    Prince
    Austin
    Herzlich
    J.Williams
    Bennett
    Rivers

And u can even add in a few other long shots like Robinson, Hopkins, depalma, horsey
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***