+ Reply to Thread

Getting pumped up!

JPP's weight is up and everyone is excited about a more powerful version of our elite DE.

M Bennett - "Do I look fat?" He's added weight and power looking to make the most of his opportunity with big blue.

Andre Brown - is now at 240 and looking to be the power back.

D. Scott - "Yeah, I'm up to 215, 217 (pounds). I was between 207 and 210 last year."

Brandon Bing - "Weight was a problem at one point. I'm up to like 182, 183."

I think a lot the guys on our team are looking at themselves and asking themselves what can I do to be better this year. I think they are pushing each other in the weight room. I think for the most part, they are going to be in good condition this year. (There will likely be a few exceptions - notably, Donut Boy Manning.)
    Do not feed the trolls.

All-Pro

Re: Getting pumped up!

[quote user="Mercury"]JPP's weight is up and everyone is excited about a more powerful version of our elite DE.

M Bennett - "Do I look fat?"* He's added weight and power looking to make the most of his opportunity with big blue.

Andre Brown - is now at 240 and looking to be the power back.

D. Scott - "Yeah, I'm up to 215, 217 (pounds). I was between 207 and 210 last year."

Brandon Bing - "Weight was a problem at one point. I'm up to like 182, 183."

I think a lot the guys on our team are looking at themselves and asking themselves what can I do to be better this year.* I think they are pushing each other in the weight room.* I think for the most part, they are going to be in good condition this year.* (There will likely be a few exceptions - notably, Donut Boy Manning.)
    [/quote]I like it
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

I'm not sure if this is across the board but there arer a number of guys that are hungry and they are doing what they can to put themseleves int a better position. I am really looking forward to the running back competition...

I rememeber when Dayne was about 240 and he wasn't a power back so I hope that Browns weight gain is due to strength and power exercises.

[quote user="Diamondring"]I rememeber when Dayne was about 240 and he wasn't a power back so I hope that Browns weight gain is due to strength and power exercises.[/quote]

"I owe it all to little chocolate donuts"

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Port St. Lucie, FL (originally from Avenel, NJ)

Veteran

As long as Eli keeps winning games and Super Bowls, he can eat all the donuts he wants as far as I am concerned. Go Eli Go Big Blue []

[quote user="ashleymarie"]As long as Eli keeps winning games and Super Bowls, he can eat all the donuts he wants as far as I am concerned. Go Eli Go Big Blue [][/quote]

Exactly.

If someone wants to see a QB with sculpted physique, go watch Tebow.

It's those donuts that have enabled Eli to not miss a regular season / post season game since November 2004.

In fact, I'm going to start a donut diet today, so I can be like Eli.

All-Pro

We have the potential to have several more guys have breakout seasons like Cruz and JPP did last yr. the candidates are:

Randall
    Wilson
    Scott
    JJ
    Barden
    Hixon
    Prince
    Austin
    Herzlich
    J.Williams
    Bennett
    Rivers

And u can even add in a few other long shots like Robinson, Hopkins, depalma, horsey
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***