+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Im calling it, its beckums year

Beckum stepped up a bit in the play offs. He had 4 catches in SF I think he can step up and I think he has a better chance then Bennet.

Re: Im calling it, its beckums year

with all due respect... ehhhh

not to mention he tore his acl in the superbowl, not sure if he contributes much this year man.

[quote user="King Sully"]ehhhh[/quote]

[quote user="appodictic"]Beckum stepped up a bit in the play offs. He had 4 catches in SF I think he can step up and I think he has a better chance then Bennet.
    [/quote]
    Oh please. If they actually, finally, and intelligently just switched him to WR, then maybe...maybe...he'd actually be more valuable. He is just NOT a TE.

I read on the star-ledger beckum actually played in the 220s in college and just added some last minute water weight for the combine to get in a solid 240 (apparently also urinated for 15 minutes or something)

I was stunned reading that. You have to seriously manipulate the way you would traditionally use him to accommodate for his issues

I think his blocking is underrated, in some ways. Ive seen him make some nice knockdowns on some plays as a move blocker. Ok, maybe once... but I think he has some talent. Hes shown some flashes

So you think that he is going to have a break-through season after an ACL surgery???

Hmmmmm

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

So you think that he is going to have a break-through season after an ACL surgery???

Hmmmmm

[/quote]

crazier things have happened. Like Hoss leading us to the Super Bowl.

I think it is his year to be cut.

We wont keep 4 TEs.

[quote user="Neverend"]I read on the star-ledger beckum actually played in the 220s in college and just added some last minute water weight for the combine to get in a solid 240 (apparently also urinated for 15 minutes or something)

I was stunned reading that. You have to seriously manipulate the way you would traditionally use him to accommodate for his issues

I think his blocking is underrated, in some ways. Ive seen him make some nice knockdowns on some plays as a move blocker. Ok, maybe once... but I think he has some talent. Hes shown some flashes[/quote]

funny...

I think he starts the year on PUP and then they will make a decision. If there is a real need to bring him back they will otherwise they will put him on the disabled list and let him get back to full health....