+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

You guys remember a game

I think it was in Lambeau or it might have been in NY where it was a low scoring game and Favre got a concussion. The next play he threw a touchdown pass after his concussion. I think you guys won the game. I think Kerry Collins was at quarterback. I think the Giants won 17-14. I think Barber was still playing for you guys.

Re: You guys remember a game

I remember the game.... In fact, Farve was not supposed to go back in, but he did, threw the TD and they took his helmet away after the play.

It was Oct 2nd, 2004 Here's a short write-up:
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1894259

[quote user="Lambeau12"]I think it was in Lambeau or it might have been in NY where it was a low scoring game and Favre got a concussion. The next play he threw a touchdown pass after his concussion. I think you guys won the game. I think Kerry Collins was at quarterback. I think the Giants won 17-14. I think Barber was still playing for you guys.[/quote]

Kurt Warner played that game. I'm almost positive.

Yea Kurt Warner played. Tiki Barber scored like a 52 yard td and I believe Shockey scored the other td for the Giants. I was surprised the Giants went in to Lambeau and won that day.

The Giants started out great that year but the second half of the season was brutal

All-Pro

[quote user="Lambeau12"]I think it was in Lambeau or it might have been in NY where it was a low scoring game and Favre got a concussion. The next play he threw a touchdown pass after his concussion. I think you guys won the game. I think Kerry Collins was at quarterback. I think the Giants won 17-14. I think Barber was still playing for you guys.[/quote]

I think....

I remember it. I remember the GB coach saying after the game that he didn't even know Farve was on the field when the play started. He just ran out there.

[quote user="supergiants07"]Yea Kurt Warner played. Tiki Barber scored like a 52 yard td and I believe Shockey scored the other td for the Giants. I was surprised the Giants went in to Lambeau and won that day.

The Giants started out great that year but the second half of the season was brutal[/quote]

If Warner played the whole year we were a playoff team. The NFC was sooo weak that year outside of the iggles. I'm glad we let Manning work out most of his kinks that year though.

The craziest part of the whole thing is that William Joseph had a sack

[quote user="GiantLife615"]The craziest part of the whole thing is that William Joseph had a sack
    [/quote]
    probably the only sack of his career hahahahaha

[quote user="GiantLife615"]The craziest part of the whole thing is that William Joseph had a sack
    [/quote]

LOL!! I remember saying after that he was going to turn it around. Didn't turn out that way at all.