+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Giants and Jets file injuction against opening of shopping mall at their sports complex?

I was going through the channels of the local TV stations in NY and just missed the segment about the Giants and Jets filing an injuction against the shopping mall that is located adjacent to their stadium at the sports complex. Does anybody out there know what the story is with this? I do know for a fact that the buildings of the shopping mall are sinking because they were not built like the stadium (on pilings driven into the bedrock) which would cause them to sink over time. Gov. Christie wants them to either knock that abortion down or repaint it. It's such an eye sore the way it is, so I was wondering if that's the reason that they filed the injuction. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Giants and Jets file injuction against opening of shopping mall at their sports complex?

Re: Giants and Jets file injuction against opening of shopping mall at their sports complex?

"Donovan said that she will consider taking legal action against the tax breaks given to the New York Jets for their training facility in Florham Park, MORRIS County, as well."

Maybe someone can enlighten me on this, as I don't understand how she has the authority to do so as a BERGEN County Executive.

I am sure that a the waterpark will have 86000 show up withing a 2 hour window and then leave the same day during a 2nd 2 hour window, traffic, wtf?

Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Tebow

[quote user="yoeddy"]http://www.northjersey.com/news/1602...html?scpromo=1[/quote]

Thank you for the link and information. It's greatly appreciated. I figured it had something to do with the traffic congestion in the area but now it is most informative. Especially about the taxes that aren't being paid.

This was formerly Xanadu right? That thing should be demolished.

[quote user="bLuereverie"]This was formerly Xanadu right? That thing should be demolished.[/quote]

It's definitely an eyesore. Can't believe any architect in their right mind would actually come up with something as hideous as that...

And people say the Giants and Jets can't agree on anything...

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

[quote user="yoeddy"][quote user="bLuereverie"]This was formerly Xanadu right? That thing should be demolished.[/quote]

It's definitely an eyesore. Can't believe any architect in their right mind would actually come up with something as hideous as that...[/quote]

What I was told from an architect is that they were trying to make it look like stacked contaniers of different colors.