+ Reply to Thread

LATEST UPDATE ON HAKEEM NICKS INJURY

Just found what appears to be the latest update on Hakeem Nicks injury status. He appears to be ahead of schedule with his recovery. Here is the exact update from RotoWorld/NBC Sports:

Nicks: I will 'definitely' be ready by season
    Hakeem Nicks (foot surgery) told WFNZ in his hometown of Charlotte that he'll "definitely" be healthy in training camp.
    Nicks revealed that he's shed his walking boot and resumed running on his own. "Definitely making training camp," Nicks promised. "I started running about two weeks [ago] but the coaches donít really want me to force the issue right now. ... They want me to just take my time with it ó they feel like thatís whatís best. ... But Iíll definitely be ready for the season." We never adjusted Nicks' fantasy projection based on his injury. He'll be a mid-range WR1 target in 2012 drafts.

Re: LATEST UPDATE ON HAKEEM NICKS INJURY

This is good news. He should definitely take his time though.

I hope in his zeal to get back on the field he doesn't have any setbacks. He will be a huge factor in our O this year!

It is good to see he is healing quickly but lets hope he does not push it to far to soon and wind up hurting his foot again.

If Nicks and Prince ever got into a fight...I wonder who'd get their a** kicked.

All-Pro

I honestly dont want him active during camp. He can get some reps in during week 3 and 4 of the preseason to get the timing down again with Eli, which shouldnt be an issue anyway. Let Randle, Barden and JJ fill in for the time being. Get those guys ready and see what they have.

Also, keep Hixon off the field until the regular season!

[quote user="titwio"]If Nicks and Prince ever got into a fight...I wonder who'd get their a** kicked.[/quote]

ehhhh

This is very good news

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"][quote user="titwio"]If Nicks and Prince ever got into a fight...I wonder who'd get their a** kicked.[/quote]

ehhhh
    [/quote]

I guess no one gets the joke...I hate explaining so I'll just say it has to do with broken feet, and the two of them kicking each other.