+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    All-Pro

Carton just told Brees he would of dropped a 50 burger on us

Listening to Boomer and Carton because I never learn and am at work listening to the internet radio, and Carton was interviewing Brees and told him if they beat the 9ers, he would of dropped 50 points on us in the NFL Champ game. No joke. Brees kinda was like "Yeah, It would of been nice..."

I would agree that it would of been tough to beat the Saints in NO, but come on. Quit being a bitter Jets fan moron. Enjoy Sanchez and Wilkerson.

Anyway, just wanted to throw that out there. Thought it was funny. Carton is such a clown.

Re: Carton just told Brees he would of dropped a 50 burger on us

Could've, Would've, Should've!

We're the ones with the Super Bowl and the Lombardi trophy, baby!

Let's Go Giants!

Banned

[quote user="TuckYou"]

Listening to Boomer and Carton because I never learn and am at work listening to the internet radio, and Carton was interviewing Brees and told him if they beat the 9ers, he would of dropped 50 points on us in the NFL Champ game. No joke. Brees kinda was like "Yeah, It would of been nice..."

I would agree that it would of been tough to beat the Saints in NO, but come on. Quit being a bitter Jets fan moron. Enjoy Sanchez and Wilkerson.

Anyway, just wanted to throw that out there. Thought it was funny. Carton is such a clown.

[/quote]

Im not gonna lie...i was glad we faced the 49rs instead of the Saints. Saints are the only team i think that COULD drop a 50 burger on us. For whatever reasons (as in way more then just one) we just dont match up well at all against the Saints.

Because he knows that they can only win when they're in a dome.

All-Pro

Well to bad we will never know. You know why? It's because they didn't do what the Giants did do. Win on the road. Hey, it's not like going to Green Bay was nothing. They also held Green Bay to half of their scoring average and that was only because of tons of help from the refs.

[quote user="TuckYou"]

[/quote]

You should've called in and asked him why he still hasn't left yet after he promised to quit the show if the giants won the superbowl

You are always going to have that would of and could of thing.

[quote user="ShakeNBake"][quote user="TuckYou"]

[/quote]

You should've called in and asked him why he still hasn't left yet after he promised to quit the show if the giants won the superbowl
    [/quote]

He's apparently not accepting those calls...lol

He's just pandering to his guest, nothing unusual.

Bench Player

Let's see how the arena football Saints perform in the Meadowlands this year. It's easier to time passes in a stadium without wind issues.