+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Verizon Commercial with the two girls crying.

This is the worst commercial ever and I have cancelled all of my Verizon subscriptions because of it. It is over shown and is just flat out stupid. I hate commercials, but having to watch that every commercial break of anything for the past month has just been too much. I hope they take that off the air.

Re: Verizon Commercial with the two girls crying.

"...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="GmenFan1980"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOvnIK6jex0[/quote]
    i hope this **** ends after mothers day

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]This is the worst commercial ever and I have cancelled all of my Verizon subscriptions because of it. It is over shown and is just flat out stupid. I hate commercials, but having to watch that every commercial break of anything for the past month has just been too much. I hope they take that off the air.[/quote]
    i'm so glad you decided to share this breaking news with me

[quote user="B-Red22"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]This is the worst commercial ever and I have cancelled all of my Verizon subscriptions because of it. It is over shown and is just flat out stupid. I hate commercials, but having to watch that every commercial break of anything for the past month has just been too much. I hope they take that off the air.[/quote]
    i'm so glad you decided to share this breaking news with me[/quote]
    My pleasure man. This **** is serious.

I would bust all over the daughter so hard.

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]This is the worst commercial ever and I have cancelled all of my Verizon subscriptions because of it. It is over shown and is just flat out stupid. I hate commercials, but having to watch that every commercial break of anything for the past month has just been too much. I hope they take that off the air.[/quote]

You are so right. I wanted to punch the tv when i saw those two. The "mad men" who thought up that idea should be fired. That has got to be the worst commercial or at least one of the I have ever seen.
    I miss Red Hook

[quote user="greenca190"]I would bust all over the daughter so hard.[/quote]HAHAHHA!

Stand with Cruz!

[quote user="giantscolombia"][quote user="greenca190"]I would bust all over the daughter so hard.[/quote]HAHAHHA![/quote]
    ROFL

I agree.

Worst commercial ever