+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taylor Ham Factory Burned

Taylor Ham Factory Burned

Im very upset about this . If there is a Taylor Ham shortage Im going to be very upset

Re: Taylor Ham Factory Burned

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Im very upset about this . If there is a Taylor Ham shortage Im going to be very upset[/quote]

I've been in a perpetual shortage here in FL- damn Floridians don't know what it is. After hounding the guys at Publix (local shopping chain) I finally got them to stock it, but it's sold out every time I want it. Now when I find it I buy in bulk. Hopefully this doesn't cut off my supply. I may have to get one of my fellow MBers to start shipping it next day air!

Taylor Ham?

Sorry...never heard of it.

ur from the Bronx and never heard of Taylor Ham?? in other parts of the country its known as "pork roll" but not here

GET WELL SOON

[quote user="DownWitJPP"]ur from the Bronx and never heard of Taylor Ham?? in other parts of the country its known as "pork roll" but not here[/quote]

Just looked it up on Wiki and I guess it's really popular in Jersey.

IDK...In the Bronx we have Boars Head I guess...That's the only ham I see when I go to the Deli.

[quote user="redbeardxxv"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Im very upset about this . If there is a Taylor Ham shortage Im going to be very upset[/quote]

I've been in a perpetual shortage here in FL- damn Floridians don't know what it is. After hounding the guys at Publix (local shopping chain) I finally got them to stock it, but it's sold out every time I want it. Now when I find it I buy in bulk. Hopefully this doesn't cut off my supply. I may have to get one of my fellow MBers to start shipping it next day air![/quote]What part of FLorida they carried it by me when I lived there.Boca Raton and Ft Lauderdale

Bro do urself a favor and get a Taylor Ham,egg and chesse with salt, pepper, ketchup on a hard roll

just dont eat that many cause its not that good for you lol

GET WELL SOON

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="redbeardxxv"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Im very upset about this . If there is a Taylor Ham shortage Im going to be very upset[/quote]

I've been in a perpetual shortage here in FL- damn Floridians don't know what it is. After hounding the guys at Publix (local shopping chain) I finally got them to stock it, but it's sold out every time I want it. Now when I find it I buy in bulk. Hopefully this doesn't cut off my supply. I may have to get one of my fellow MBers to start shipping it next day air![/quote]What part of FLorida they carried it by me when I lived there.Boca Raton and Ft Lauderdale[/quote]

I'm in the Fort Myers/Naples area... as I said, they carry it at Publix, it's just often out of stock...

[quote user="redbeardxxv"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="redbeardxxv"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Im very upset about this . If there is a Taylor Ham shortage Im going to be very upset[/quote]

I've been in a perpetual shortage here in FL- damn Floridians don't know what it is. After hounding the guys at Publix (local shopping chain) I finally got them to stock it, but it's sold out every time I want it. Now when I find it I buy in bulk. Hopefully this doesn't cut off my supply. I may have to get one of my fellow MBers to start shipping it next day air![/quote]What part of FLorida they carried it by me when I lived there.Boca Raton and Ft Lauderdale[/quote]

I'm in the Fort Myers/Naples area... as I said, they carry it at Publix, it's just often out of stock...[/quote]

get a raincheck on it...then they will have it next time you go there

GET WELL SOON

I like mine nice and crispy anyhow. LOL

+ Reply to Thread