+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Haterzzzz

Haterzzzz

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...first-to-worst

When they should say is from first to Dynasty.
    #80 Get better soon.

All-Pro

Re: Haterzzzz

So, NFL.com, ESPN, and CBS all basically are saying we could be horrible next year. Why didn't they say this about the Packers last year or Saints the year before? Doesn't make sense. They hate NY. Only thing I can think of.

[quote user="TuckYou"]So, NFL.com, ESPN, and CBS all basically are saying we could be horrible next year. Why didn't they say this about the Packers last year or Saints the year before? Doesn't make sense. They hate NY. Only thing I can think of.[/quote]
    Maybe because the Giants have a history of being erratic? They were 9-7 last season, that hardly inspires confidence.

I think they're unpredictable at times, but imo they're an ELITE franchise. Right up there with Pitt and GB. 4 SBs in 4 Straight decades prove just how Consistent they are. Some teams have yet to make it to a SB while others have yet to win one. So nfl.com,espn,and every other so called analyst/expert can continue to bash em.In the end....we win.

The Giants are not only 5-0 in championship games,but 4-1 in SBS. I'll take that any day of the week compared to the rest of the teams in the league. (Alla Jets,Eagles,Cowboys who havent done anything since the 90s. Even the 49ers).

Do they drive me nuts at times...of course,but theyre CONSISTENTLY making it to Superbowls and winning them!

Veteran

[quote user="Flip Empty"][quote user="TuckYou"]So, NFL.com, ESPN, and CBS all basically are saying we could be horrible next year. Why didn't they say this about the Packers last year or Saints the year before? Doesn't make sense. They hate NY. Only thing I can think of.[/quote]
    Maybe because the Giants have a history of being erratic? They were 9-7 last season, that hardly inspires confidence.[/quote]Well, we also kinda won the Superbowl.

So it just goes to show you all that other stuff doesn't matter when it comes to the Giants.

They obviously want us to win SBs

The more they hate, the more we win.

It's either
    1) They hate us and just keep talking
    2) They pretend to hate us so we can win SBs

I'm starting to think it's the latter

Well when the Giants do have a losing season, these pundits will come out and say "see we told you the Giants weren't really that good." It could be 40 years and 30 superbowls, when they lose everyone will be like "yeah luck can only bring you so far. They only won 30. If they were really skilled they would have won 40 in a row plus the 42 before that.

[quote user="Flip Empty"][quote user="TuckYou"]So, NFL.com, ESPN, and CBS all basically are saying we could be horrible next year. Why didn't they say this about the Packers last year or Saints the year before? Doesn't make sense. They hate NY. Only thing I can think of.[/quote]
    Maybe because the Giants have a history of being erratic? They were 9-7 last season, that hardly inspires confidence.[/quote]

Eagles and Cowboys were both 8-8 last season...how does that inspire more confidence than 9-7 and a SB victory?

Veteran

reread the article and not just watch the video.
    nfl.com writer disagree's with what heath evans said, heath evans much like teddy bruischi hates the giants for that pats undefeated upset.

"It's an interesting forecast from Evans, but we respectfully disagree, and here's why:"

and the writer goes on to list why evans is wrong in his assessment

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

[quote user="appodictic"]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...first-to-worst

When they should say is from first to Dynasty.
    [/quote]

C'mon, how long have you been a Giant's fan, this is the standard affair, no respect!