+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who Has The Better QBs ? NFC-East Or AFC-West ?

Who Has The Better QBs ? NFC-East Or AFC-West ?

Of course I pick Eli's Division.

Re: Who Has The Better QBs ? NFC-East Or AFC-West ?

I pick Fred Flinstone because its grape and has flip flops
    ALL IN!

AFC west

Rivers > Romo (the stat machines)

Palmer = Vick (both had injury issues, Vick better athlete, Palmer better passer IMO)

Payton > RG3 (the newest QB's to the Division)

Eli > Cassel (odd men out)
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Starter

Way too many question marks in both divisions to judge. Vick, Cassel and Romo are never healthy. Palmer, Griffin and Peyton need to grasp new offenses. Rivers is carrying the Chargers and Eli is Eli.

NFC South has some pretty good QB's as well.

[quote user="GmenFan1980"]AFC west

Palmer = Vick (both had injury issues, Vick better athlete, Palmer better passer IMO)

Eli > Cassel (odd men out)[/quote]

NFC East

You're comparing one qb to another, he's asking overall not head to head.. I could just as easily say

Eli>Rivers
    Romo>Cassell
    RG3<Peyton
    Vick=Palmer (I disagree); and have the end result being NFC East on top

The question marks in NFC East are RG3 and Vick's health. Eli and Romo have been solid QB's.

However in the AFC West it's going to be how Peyton does in Denver and if Palmer gets a groove with Oakland. Cassell hasn't shown much at all as a starting QB in KC.

I will ask you this.. If you're an NFL Def Coordinator, are you more afraid of facing a healthy Vick or healthy Palmer? It's a no-brainer imo.

[quote user="EazyEManning"][quote user="GmenFan1980"]AFC west

Eli > Cassel (odd men out)[/quote]

NFC East

You're comparing one qb to another, he's asking overall not head to head.. I could just as easily say

Eli>Rivers
    Romo>Cassell
    RG3<Peyton
    Vick=Palmer (I disagree); and have the end result being NFC East on top

The question marks in NFC East are RG3 and Vick's health. Eli and Romo have been solid QB's.

However in the AFC West it's going to be how Peyton does in Denver and if Palmer gets a groove with Oakland. Cassell hasn't shown much at all as a starting QB in KC.

I will ask you this.. If you're an NFL Def Coordinator, are you more afraid of facing a healthy Vick or healthy Palmer? It's a no-brainer imo.
    [/quote]

There are Questions for every quarterback going into the season, so sorry I find that a bad argument.

The whole who would I rather face question...I'm always afraid of a running back playing Quarterback i guess. Doesn't mean I think he is better then Palmer just more annoying to stop.

And if were playing the Health game...A Healthy Peyton is better then every other quarterback in both divisions sooo...yeahh

Edit- I would just like to add, if the question was which division had better teams, I would 100% agree the NFC east are better
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

If I had to pick a set of these for an all-star team, I'd 100% pick NFC East.

I'd say:

1) Eli
    2) Peyton (have to put him second until we see how the arm is doing)
    3) Rivers
    4) Romo
    5) Vick
    6) Cassell
    7) RG3
    8) Palmer

So, if you add up their ranking with the lower number the better, NFC = 17; AFC = 19

Slight edge to NFC East, but it's really a wash.

[quote user="bELIeve_in_Giants"]I'd say:

1) Eli
    2) Peyton (have to put him second until we see how the arm is doing)
    3) Rivers
    4) Romo
    5) Vick
    6) Cassell
    7) RG3
    8) Palmer

So, if you add up their ranking with the lower number the better, NFC = 17; AFC = 19

Slight edge to NFC East, but it's really a wash.

[/quote]</P>

I think that I would flip-flop Rivers and Romo (neither has won a SB but Romo's numbers were sick last year and Rivers had an off year), and would put Palmer ahead of RGIII and Cassell. </P>

Still gives you the same 17-19 score . . . .. </P>

+ Reply to Thread