T - Johnny Culbreath Jan. 23 marijuana

RB - Mikel Leshore Feb 18 marijuana

RB - Mikel Leshore MAR 12 marijuana

DT - Nick Farley Apr 3 marijuana

DT - Nick Farley May 27 DUI

CB - Aaron Berry June 23 DUI

Veteran

Re: Detroit Can't do Playoffs, But They Sure Can Party

[quote user="BlueBlitzer"]T - Johnny culbreath Jan. 23 marijuana RB - Mikel Leshore Feb 18 marijuana RB - Mikel Leshore MAR 12 marijuana DT - Nick Farley Apr 3 marijuana DT - Nick Farley May 27 DUI CB - Aaron Berry June 23 DUI[/quote] Leshore really needs to pay a friend to hold his trees . Come on man.

LeShoure is gonna be such a bust with that achilles + character issue.

Considering we just had our own guy that got busted for DUI, I don't think we're in any position to make fun of others about it.

Yeah we can..... It's easy.

Starter

Didn't you guys know that in order to live in Detroit, you have to have a criminal record.

[quote user="Drez"]Considering we just had our own guy that got busted for DUI, I don't think we're in any position to make fun of others about it.
    [/quote]

Uh yeah, our 10 year vet, who helped us win 2 SBs, a leader on and off the field, gives to charitys, upstanding member of the community. Him I can give a pass on. The Jagoffs I'm talking about have barely been in the league.

Agreed, everyone makes mistakes. His was after 10 years of good conduct. These guys are just kids who feel like they can get away with anything. I hope Detroit can get their **** together. I feel bad for the fans. Keep in mind, there are lifelong Lions fans that have never even seen a SB. We're spoiled, we've seen 4 wins and a loss. (That DEVASTATED us)Lions fans would be thrilled with a loss.

[quote user="redbeardxxv"]Agreed, everyone makes mistakes. His was after 10 years of good conduct. These guys are just kids who feel like they can get away with anything. I hope Detroit can get their **** together. I feel bad for the fans. Keep in mind, there are lifelong Lions fans that have never even seen a SB. We're spoiled, we've seen 4 wins and a loss. (That DEVASTATED us)Lions fans would be thrilled with a loss.[/quote]
    I guess it's okay for me to steal something after being a good citizen for 10 years. He has been in the league for a while and should have known he could have gotten suspended, and/or hurt someone.

And nice that you're judging 'kids' without even meeting him, to a completely different standard to our player. Everyone makes mistakes, but if you're a rookie, then its bad, but if you're a 10 year vet that plays for the giants, it's okay.

Starter

[quote user="IamGiantsfan"][quote user="redbeardxxv"]Agreed, everyone makes mistakes. His was after 10 years of good conduct. These guys are just kids who feel like they can get away with anything. I hope Detroit can get their **** together. I feel bad for the fans. Keep in mind, there are lifelong Lions fans that have never even seen a SB. We're spoiled, we've seen 4 wins and a loss. (That DEVASTATED us)Lions fans would be thrilled with a loss.[/quote]
    I guess it's okay for me to steal something after being a good citizen for 10 years. He has been in the league for a while and should have known he could have gotten suspended, and/or hurt someone.

And nice that you're judging 'kids' without even meeting him, to a completely different standard to our player. Everyone makes mistakes, but if you're a rookie, then its bad, but if you're a 10 year vet that plays for the giants, it's okay.[/quote]

This is the smack talk section right?

+ Reply to Thread