+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Official Brooklyn Nets Thread

Not sure how many of you are Knicks fans, but I've never really been interested in basketball honestly.

But now that the Nets are in my hometown, I actually want to watch basketball.

Decided to start a thread to see how many Nets fans there are, and if we can get it started

Re: Brooklyn Nets

Im from Jersey, but I will still be a fan of the Nets!

Port St. Lucie, FL (originally from Avenel, NJ)

[quote user="Giants Of New Jersey"]Im from Jersey, but I will still be a fan of the Nets![/quote]

Same here........i've been a fan through thick and thin (mostly thin, yeah) since the 80's began. While I'm kind of bummed they're leaving Jersey, I can't imagine rooting for anybody other than the Nets.

Been a nets fan since 1990. I haven't been this excited about nets basketball in a long *** time. Absolutely love the moves this offseason. Just one more big one to go and if we get that guy (we know who he is), look out. Anyways, we're already better than the knicks as of right now. I can care less about whose town it is or whatever. They can have that since that is all that they have.
    Close or you hit the bricks

I am also a Nets fans, even tho the team has sucked for the last couple of years. I am pretty excited about the upcoming season..we resigned Deron Williams, could possibly get Joe Johnson or Dwight Howard.

In the draft we just got Tyshawn Taylor from Kansas and second year player Marshon Brooks looks promising.

Bronx NYC ......... Justin Gilbert "bandwagoneer"

I'm a Knicks fan and if the Nets somehow won a championship before them.....things could get REAL interesting around NYC.

Just feels weird having two basketball teams in New York.

Well nice to know we have some guys interested in the Nets, now we can keep this thread going perhaps.

Anyone want Dwight ??

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Well nice to know we have some guys interested in the Nets, now we can keep this thread going perhaps.

Anyone want Dwight ??[/quote]

I think that all nets fans want Howard. If we get him, you can reserve a spot for us in the eastern conference finals.
    Close or you hit the bricks

Next year's Conference finals will be

East: BKN vs Mia

West: LAC/LAL vs OKC

Finals: Mia vs OKC

Champs: Mia

No need to even watch basketball next year because thats what will happen

Why would the Clippers trade Jordan and Griffin for Howard? The Magic absolutely rob the Clippers in that deal. Howard is great... but Griffin and him are even and Griffin is younger and has a higher offensive ceiling. That's like trading Boley and JPP for Jared Allen.