+ Reply to Thread

It has begun...Giants 2012 Season Preview

In case you guys missed it. Sounds like the last 5 season previews if you ask me....we can don't it....blah blah blah. It's the Romo and Vick love fest. Quite honestly one of the dudes give RGIII props and the guy hasn't thrown a pass in the NFL yet!

Giant's Season Preview

All-Pro

Re: It has begun...Giants 2012 Season Preview

It's an ESPN segment, what do you expect. It's all laughable. I also see the Yankees are up 2-0 on the Rays.... nice. I'm sure it was a 2 run homer.

PS check the Sig

All-Pro

The media has had a thing for Vick ever since he was drafted. They always have a thing for Dallas and anyone that plays for them. Also, RG3 is the hot name fresh out of the draft.

Sometimes it gets a little frustrating reading this stuff but we all know what we have with Eli and the Giants.

Listing the Nicks injury as the reason the Giants won't repeat is laughable. Nicks will be playable week 1 and will be 100% by week 3. As far as I'm concerned in that department, no news is good news.

The strength of schedule argument is a valid point. Making the playoffs at all will be a struggle. But the Giants are a team that struggles together. If we make it to the playoffs, we'll be battle-tested as we were last year and in a strong position to make a run for the SB.

yeah...in the media's eyes, we got lucky with the Tyree pass in sb42, we got lucky Brady missed Welker in sb46...guess we will have to get lucky again...lmao....

[quote user="Snappinnecks"]In case you guys missed it. Sounds like the last 5 season previews if you ask me....we can don't it....blah blah blah. It's the Romo and Vick love fest. Quite honestly one of the dudes give RGIII props and the guy hasn't thrown a pass in the NFL yet!

Giant's Season Preview[/quote]

Agreed !!!! You hit the nail right on the head bro !!!!