+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

links to shockey and jacobs recent comments

Does anyone have a link to shockey and jacobs recent comments In defense of eli vs romo. Im always interested in what brandon says you can say alot about him but he always had his teammates back regardless of what was going on.
    thanks

Re: links to shockey and jacobs recent comments

Anyone

jacobs has stated repeatedly that he believes eli is the best qb playing in the league right now...

shockey hasnt said a word about eli for some time iirc...

He said something about this it was in the article under news and notes section but it did not say what he said?

"@InReeseWeTrust: I asked Jeremy Shockey this morning to weigh in on the Romo vs. Eli Manning debate after Amani Toomer picked Romo. Shockey only needed a one word reply to get his point across: "ELI"

All-Pro

[quote user="qroze"]"@InReeseWeTrust: I asked Jeremy Shockey this morning to weigh in on the Romo vs. Eli Manning debate after Amani Toomer picked Romo. Shockey only needed a one word reply to get his point across: "ELI"[/quote]Really? Lol he didn't seem to like him to much while he was here, lol
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="qroze"]"@InReeseWeTrust: I asked Jeremy Shockey this morning to weigh in on the Romo vs. Eli Manning debate after Amani Toomer picked Romo. Shockey only needed a one word reply to get his point across: "ELI"[/quote]Really? Lol he didn't seem to like him to much while he was here, lol[/quote]

I think Shockey was just bitter at how things ended with him being a Giant. Doubt Eli said anything to him that would make him not like Eli

[quote user="qroze"][quote user="miked1958"][quote user="qroze"]"@InReeseWeTrust: I asked Jeremy Shockey this morning to weigh in on the Romo vs. Eli Manning debate after Amani Toomer picked Romo. Shockey only needed a one word reply to get his point across: "ELI"[/quote]Really? Lol he didn't seem to like him to much while he was here, lol[/quote]

I think Shockey was just bitter at how things ended with him being a Giant. Doubt Eli said anything to him that would make him not like Eli[/quote]
    I doubt that Shockey had anything against Eli, as well. He just always wanted the ball.

Gotta remember, Toomer bashed Shockey too, even worse than Eli. So, even if he agreed with Amani, I doubt he comes to Toomer's aid on this 1.

For all those saying G-men never get respect, I think they need to look at the general consensus of analysts on ESPN. They say Toomer is flat out wrong, even guys who liked Romo historically.

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="qroze"]"@InReeseWeTrust: I asked Jeremy Shockey this morning to weigh in on the Romo vs. Eli Manning debate after Amani Toomer picked Romo. Shockey only needed a one word reply to get his point across: "ELI"[/quote]Really? Lol he didn't seem to like him to much while he was here, lol[/quote]

Even if he didn't like him, it's a football question, not a popularity contest.

Romo's a good player too, but as of right now, I don't think you can question who's been playing better football.
    There's no such word as "Imgrate".